PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Douchies - Worst Shtick

Emerson1
07-14-2009, 11:32 PM
Worst Shtick

Keith7
07-15-2009, 01:15 AM
Sorry but I can receive this award because my beliefs arent a schtick, this is how I really am.. I really hate the cowboys, NBA, the u of texass, and Celina.. I know it upsets people because I'm normally spot on with my assesments but that's just the reality of the matter..

Trashman
07-15-2009, 06:56 AM
I'll bet that you sleep in a Tony Romo jersey. :D

Farmersfan
07-15-2009, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by Trashman

Do you suppose it's a PINK one?????

Pick6
07-15-2009, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by Trashman

He's probably hoping for his chance with Romo since Jessica has been dumped.

Farmersfan
07-15-2009, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by Pick6
He's probably hoping for his chance with Romo since Jessica has been dumped.

He will need to make the first move because from what I hear Romo is unable to make a PASS!

Pick6
07-15-2009, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
He will need to make the first move because from what I hear Romo is unable to make a PASS!

What's funny is if Romo does good this year you'll be fighting Keith for a ride on Romo's jock.

Emerson1
07-15-2009, 01:44 PM
ttt

Emerson1
07-15-2009, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
Sorry but I can receive this award because my beliefs arent a schtick, this is how I really am.. I really hate the cowboys, NBA, the u of texass, and Celina.. I know it upsets people because I'm normally spot on with my assesments but that's just the reality of the matter..
No, this is your lame shtick

Then the world exploded as did the rest of the universe, everyone died and there were definently no survivors.. THE END

Keith7
07-15-2009, 03:47 PM
Again, I'm just being myself.. By your definition I would have to be acting in a different persona for it to be a schtick.. Since I'm not, it's not one.. Nice try tho.. I forfiet my nomination so whoever is in second is the real winner

Emerson1
07-15-2009, 03:50 PM
Which is why you will probably win the next award

pirate4state
07-15-2009, 03:51 PM
Again, I'm just being myself.. By your definition I would have to be acting in a different persona for it to be a schtick.. Since I'm not, it's not one.. Nice try tho.. I forfiet my nomination so whoever is in second is the real winner I believe you haha

coach
07-15-2009, 03:54 PM
Again, I'm just being myself.. By your definition I would have to be acting in a different persona for it to be a schtick.. Since I'm not, it's not one.. Nice try tho.. I forfiet my nomination so whoever is in second is the real winner

just face the facts bro...nobody likes you

Pick6
07-15-2009, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I believe you haha

Don't

Keith7
07-15-2009, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by coach
just face the facts bro...nobody likes you

Ha that's fine, let people think what they will about me, it doesn't bother me.. I'm just going to keep being me, the same as I have been since I started posting here in 2002.. If I wanted to please everyone here and play grab ass with with eachother I'm sure I could be fake like a lot of people on here to do so but I won't.. That being said, I will keep stating my opinions, forfiet this "award" to I don't care (since he is the only real schtick on this vote) and you guys can just skim past my posts if my opinions hurt your feelings too bad.. Haha bunch of babies

coach
07-15-2009, 05:12 PM
Ha that's fine, let people think what they will about me, it doesn't bother me.. I'm just going to keep being me, the same as I have been since I started posting here in 2002.. If I wanted to please everyone here and play grab ass with with eachother I'm sure I could be fake like a lot of people on here to do so but I won't.. That being said, I will keep stating my opinions, forfiet this "award" to I don't care (since he is the only real schtick on this vote) and you guys can just skim past my posts if my opinions hurt your feelings too bad.. Haha bunch of babies

i think the baby is the one who wont accept his award

crzyjournalist03
07-15-2009, 05:25 PM
I think we should bring back the star ratings under people's names, and settle it once and for all...then everybody can know how well-liked or disliked they are and we won't have to waste time making stupid arguments in threads. :thinking: :devil:

Sweetwater Red
07-15-2009, 05:32 PM
I really do hate to pile on. But in this case I will
anyway.:devil:

Hmmmm....

Who is doing the crying now beeotch???:rolleyes: :doh:

Keith7
07-15-2009, 05:35 PM
I'm not crying.. U can't just say that to make a point, I was just correcting this award.. If I were crying that would mean I'm crying for Phil c too ? And who asked u anyways? You are supposed to be gone for good, you're not welcome on threads I reply to

coach
07-15-2009, 05:41 PM
why am i suppose to be gone for good?

eagles_victory
07-15-2009, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by coach
why am i suppose to be gone for good? Not you Sweetwater Red.

Pick6
07-15-2009, 07:59 PM
I'm not crying.. U can't just say that to make a point, I was just correcting this award.. If I were crying that would mean I'm crying for Phil c too ? And who asked u anyways? You are supposed to be gone for good, you're not welcome on threads I reply to

So you can say you're gone and come back and no one else can?

Can we add keith to the person who whines the most and reset the votes?

Sweetwater Red
07-15-2009, 08:06 PM
What the hell did I do and why do you and coach
want me to leave?!?! :confused:

All joking aside...I resolved coach's confusion in
a PM about two hours ago. :D