PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watch "I Survived"?

Gsquared
07-14-2009, 04:11 PM
That show kicks ace.

pirate4state
07-14-2009, 04:18 PM
yep, was just talking about that show the other day.

Gsquared
07-14-2009, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
yep, was just talking about that show the other day.
You got good taste. I been watchin whale wars too but makes me worried for the whales when a bunch of nerds that cant chew gum and walk at the same time are the only thing protecting the whales.

pirate4state
07-14-2009, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
You got good taste. I been watchin whale wars too but makes me worried for the whales when a bunch of nerds that cant chew gum and walk at the same time are the only thing protecting the whales. haha don't think so much

PPHSfan
07-14-2009, 05:21 PM
I could be on that show.:D

turbostud
07-14-2009, 05:45 PM
I like watching that show "Locked Up Abroad". There is nothing like watching stupid people doing stupid stuff like trying to smuggle drugs and then get tossed in some craphole prison.

Gsquared
07-14-2009, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by turbostud
I like watching that show "Locked Up Abroad". There is nothing like watching stupid people doing stupid stuff like trying to smuggle drugs and then get tossed in some craphole prison.
I LOVE Locked Up Abroad!!!!!

mwynn05
07-14-2009, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by turbostud
I like watching that show "Locked Up Abroad". There is nothing like watching stupid people doing stupid stuff like trying to smuggle drugs and then get tossed in some craphole prison. I agree it is an AWESOME show...they arent all trying to smuggle drugs though i have seen a couple who were missionaries

PPHSfan
07-14-2009, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
I agree it is an AWESOME show...they arent all trying to smuggle drugs though i have seen a couple who were missionaries

Trying to smuggle Jesus is a tough job in some places.:D

mwynn05
07-14-2009, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
Trying to smuggle Jesus is a tough job in some places.:D lol true true

GreenMonster
07-15-2009, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
You got good taste. I been watchin whale wars too but makes me worried for the whales when a bunch of nerds that cant chew gum and walk at the same time are the only thing protecting the whales. What's really funny is that these guys appear to have absolutely no common sense whatsoever. It's an awesome show.

Gsquared
07-15-2009, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
What's really funny is that these guys appear to have absolutely no common sense whatsoever. It's an awesome show.
Yeah, there is NO WAY in haites id get on a boat with those guys.