PDA

View Full Version : I would encourage everyone to take a nap when they get in from work

eagles_victory
07-14-2009, 03:18 PM
and stay up late tonight because TBS is airing the original Mighty Ducks movie from Midnight until 2 AM. This is a great opportunity to see a great movie and is worth being a little tired tomorrow for

BreckTxLonghorn
07-14-2009, 03:20 PM
That's why you get tivo boyeeeeeee

eagles_victory
07-14-2009, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
That's why you get tivo boyeeeeeee I have tivo but with a movie this great you should have the respect for it to stay up.

BreckTxLonghorn
07-14-2009, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
I have tivo but with a movie this great you should have the respect for it to stay up.

With Starz, HBO, or Showtime: Yes, absolutely. I'd even cross my fingers that Heavyweights came on afterwards.

With TBS: No. Commercials are the ban of my existant. I'd fall asleep during one.

Only fitting my 2000th post be in reference to the Mighty Ducks.

pirate4state
07-14-2009, 03:31 PM
and stay up late tonight because TBS is airing the original Mighty Ducks movie from Midnight until 2 AM. This is a great opportunity to see a great movie and is worth being a little tired tomorrow for

Oh no!!! This is very bad timing indeed. I will be watching Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince at midnight. :(

BreckTxLonghorn
07-14-2009, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Oh no!!! This is very bad timing indeed. I will be watching Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince at midnight. :(

NERD ALERT. Don't forget your wizard hat.

pirate4state
07-14-2009, 03:40 PM
NERD ALERT. Don't forget your wizard hat.

:nerd: EXACTLY! Does it make me cooler, if I bought it in Vegas? :thinking: HAHA

eagles_victory
07-14-2009, 03:41 PM
With Starz, HBO, or Showtime: Yes, absolutely. I'd even cross my fingers that Heavyweights came on afterwards.

With TBS: No. Commercials are the ban of my existant. I'd fall asleep during one.

Only fitting my 2000th post be in reference to the Mighty Ducks. Heavyweights is a classic I gotta see that one soon actually has a lot of the same actors.

BreckTxLonghorn
07-14-2009, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:nerd: EXACTLY! Does it make me cooler, if I bought it in Vegas? :thinking: HAHA

Only if it's in Huffinpuff colors.

BreckTxLonghorn
07-14-2009, 03:45 PM
Heavyweights is a classic I gotta see that one soon actually has a lot of the same actors.

Watch it again, Ben Stiller's character in Dodgeball is directly ripped from this movie, played by - who else - Ben Stiller.

pirate4state
07-14-2009, 03:50 PM
Only if it's in Huffinpuff colors.

:thinking:

It's purple with silver stars!