View Full Version : Wet Hot American Summer

pirate4state
07-14-2009, 09:41 AM
Anyone seen this movie? :D

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b14/p4s90/WHAS.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0243655/

BreckTxLonghorn
07-14-2009, 09:42 AM
One of my favorites, especially since the cook is Stabler for SVU.

pirate4state
07-14-2009, 09:51 AM
I knew you wouldn't let me down! haha

Are you gonna watch Michael & Michael Have Issues on Comedy Central tomorrow? It looks promising. I :inlove: Michael Ian Black.

rockdale80
07-14-2009, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Anyone seen this movie? :D

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b14/p4s90/WHAS.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0243655/

Good flick. Stabler...hahahahaha.

BuffyMars
07-14-2009, 10:43 AM
I :inlove: Michael Ian Black.

oooo meeeeeeee tooooooooooo.

bleacherbum
07-14-2009, 11:10 AM
I love this movie. Very funny stuff!

44INAROW
07-14-2009, 12:00 PM
I'm gonna go look for it at the Movie Shop - looks entertaining :)

BreckTxLonghorn
07-14-2009, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I'm gonna go look for it at the Movie Shop - looks entertaining :)

Make sure you're okay with raunchy comedy. It can get a *little* risque at times. But in an awesome way. Now I'm gonna go fondle my sweaters.

BreckTxLonghorn
07-14-2009, 02:47 PM
I knew you wouldn't let me down! haha

Are you gonna watch Michael & Michael Have Issues on Comedy Central tomorrow? It looks promising. I :inlove: Michael Ian Black.

Their last show - Stella - was pretty hit & miss. When they're on, they're hilarious. When not, it can get awkward. I'll still watch though!

44INAROW
07-14-2009, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by BreckTxLonghorn
Make sure you're okay with raunchy comedy. It can get a *little* risque at times. But in an awesome way. Now I'm gonna go fondle my sweaters.

the guy that says "he's going to fondle his sweaters" looks like Val Kilmer - is that who it is?

pirate4state
07-14-2009, 02:53 PM
Their last show - Stella - was pretty hit & miss. When they're on, they're hilarious. When not, it can get awkward. I'll still watch though!

HAHAHA

Don't you love that feeling? That cringe & you've got one eye open, yet you can't seem to look away or change the channel?

Or am I the only goof ball? :thinking: ;)

BreckTxLonghorn
07-14-2009, 03:00 PM
HAHAHA

Don't you love that feeling? That cringe & you've got one eye open, yet you can't seem to look away or change the channel?

Or am I the only goof ball? :thinking: ;)

I just remember all their old commercials, and one was of a guy eating an apple and Michael Ian Black telling him repeatedly to 'Eat that apple. Eat it wit yo mouf." Still cracks me up to this day.

BreckTxLonghorn
07-14-2009, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
the guy that says "he's going to fondle his sweaters" looks like Val Kilmer - is that who it is?

That's Stabler from SVU! Saw this movie before I got into L&O, so it cracked me up once I put 2+2 together. Can put a damper on a serious episode I must say.

44INAROW
07-14-2009, 03:03 PM
That's Stabler from SVU! Saw this movie before I got into L&O, so it cracked me up once I put 2+2 together. Can put a damper on a serious episode I must say.

lol He never talks to Olivia that way :D

pirate4state
07-14-2009, 03:05 PM
I just remember all their old commercials, and one was of a guy eating an apple and Michael Ian Black telling him repeatedly to 'Eat that apple. Eat it wit yo mouf." Still cracks me up to this day.

HAHA

On the topic of Stabler. Imagine watching him being hardcore on Oz, then watching him in Wet Hot American Summer, then L&O. :crazy1:

BreckTxLonghorn
07-14-2009, 03:20 PM
HAHA

On the topic of Stabler. Imagine watching him being hardcore on Oz, then watching him in Wet Hot American Summer, then L&O. :crazy1:

He was in Oz? I didn't get HBO growing up (my family liked Showtime, yech) so I never saw an episode. Ever.

pirate4state
07-14-2009, 03:25 PM
He was in Oz? I didn't get HBO growing up (my family liked Showtime, yech) so I never saw an episode. Ever.

Yes, he was in Oz for a few seasons. He is character was WOW and that's all I can say! :eek:

Fondue Cheddar!