PDA

View Full Version : My first strip club experience

coach
07-12-2009, 01:52 PM
so me and a buddy of mine went to the strip club in nacogdoches last night....and it was pretty raunchy...the women werent hot at all and thy couldnt dance.

So my friend decided to buy me a $30 private dance...so i went in the back and after it was done she leaned over kissed me on the cheek and said, " Pretty good for a mother of 3 huh?"

im just glad it was BYOB thats all i can say

CHS_CG
07-12-2009, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by coach
so me and a buddy of mine went to the strip club in nacogdoches last night....and it was pretty raunchy...the women werent hot at all and thy couldnt dance.

So my friend decided to buy me a $30 private dance...so i went in the back and after it was done she leaned over kissed me on the cheek and said, " Pretty good for a mother of 3 huh?"

There is a strip club in bryan called "silk stockings" otherwise known here as the dirty sock and i've been told 1/4 of the class of 2003 works there lol

GreenMonster
07-12-2009, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
There is a strip club in bryan called "silk stockings" otherwise known here as the dirty sock and i've been told 1/4 of the class of 2003 works there lol

Aren't you looking for a job???? :thinking:

:devil:

CHS_CG
07-12-2009, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
Aren't you looking for a job???? :thinking:

:devil:

Not that kind of job!

and I'm class of 2004 lol

Electus Unus
07-12-2009, 02:07 PM
I'm sad Gem's burned down in Hearne.

CHS_CG
07-12-2009, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
Hearne had a strip club? Good gawd, I can only imagine what those girls looked like!

would you want to imagine what they looked like... i wouldnt!

Electus Unus
07-12-2009, 02:11 PM
Hearne had a strip club? Good gawd, I can only imagine what those girls looked like! Heard they weren't too bad...mainly college students at Blinn/A&M.

GreenMonster
07-12-2009, 02:12 PM
Hearne had a strip club? Good gawd, I can only imagine what those girls looked like! The fact that meth took that chick's teeth isn't completely a bad thing. :thumbsup:

mistanice
07-12-2009, 02:29 PM

babydolls? lol sick!

coach
07-12-2009, 02:31 PM
we were bored and drunk....

rockdale80
07-12-2009, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by mistanice
babydolls? lol sick!

hahahaha.... there was one called 225 or duece and a quarter as it was referred to as and it was in a double wide trailer on the way to lake nagogdoches. Those places were awesome. :)

Sweetwater Red
07-12-2009, 03:59 PM
If you get a chance, go to a strip club in Vegas
or Bourbon St.. They have champagne rooms
and you get more than a lap dance for thirty
dollars. :devil:

navscanmaster
07-12-2009, 05:46 PM
The one in Nacogdoches is the first one I ever went to, lol. Coincidentally, I have also only been to the dirty sock once. Will never go back either....

Sweetwater Red
07-12-2009, 06:36 PM
Nice video ETB.:clap:

I've been to probably been to 50 different strip
clubs all over the Gulf Coast States. Almost all
Of them were when I was in my early twenties.
Not bragging. But what else were 20+ guys
that were the same age and along way from home
gonna do when we weren't working? The two
Worst clubs ever were one in Jackson, Mi. and
the Morgan City, La. I'd swear that they had
Bussed the women in from the backwoods of
Arkansas or somewhere.

jason
07-12-2009, 06:57 PM
4 words

las vegas

spearmint rhino

heaven in a building...

SintonFan
07-12-2009, 07:12 PM

Lap dances now cost 30 bucks?:eek:
lol@
The fact that meth took that chick's teeth isn't completely a bad thing. from GM. :thumbsup:

mwynn05
07-12-2009, 07:32 PM
we were bored and drunk.... coach there ar elike 2 like 2 miles up from my new apt they look nice and trashy if you wanna check those out...lol actually i have never been to a strip club

Rabid Cougar
07-12-2009, 08:12 PM
Rick's on Westheimer in Houston....... Unbelievable.

Million Dollar Saloon in Dallas.... NICE! Several dancers were Texas Tech girls.

mwynn05
07-12-2009, 08:17 PM
Where'd you land? its in burleson...prolly about 15 minutes away from school

mwynn05
07-12-2009, 08:23 PM
Where ya gonna be come August? keene...i took that one

mwynn05
07-12-2009, 09:18 PM
The one where everything closes down on Friday nights, but they don't play football? yeah haha...but a lot of those go to the private school that has about the same enrollment as the public hs...i will get to watch quite a bit of football(personal enjoyment) this year though

Matthew328
07-12-2009, 10:13 PM
Silk Stockings isn't as bad as it used to be. I also heard good things about Gems

ILS1
07-12-2009, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Lap dances now cost 30 bucks?:eek:
lol@ from GM. :thumbsup:

It cost $30 because of the place he went to. Some Strip Clubs in Texas with BYOB usually means all the girls are wearing nothing but a smile for a 'private dance'. But you're right $30 is alot. The ones in Austin still only charge $20 but the cover charge is $25-30 dollars!!

:D :D :D

ILS1
07-12-2009, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by jason
4 words

las vegas

spearmint rhino

heaven in a building...

The Crazy Horse Too is GREAT!!! I have a great Champagne Room story but it can't be shared here unfortunately!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

SintonFan
07-12-2009, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by ILS1
It cost $30 because of the place he went to. Some Strip Clubs in Texas with BYOB usually means all the girls are wearing nothing but a smile for a 'private dance'. But you're right $30 is alot. The ones in Austin still only charge $20 but the cover charge is $25-30 dollars!!

:D :D :D
lol
I never really got into those places. I did go a few times, after I turned 21; when my boss back then divorced and paid for everything. Heck, he'd spend 500 a night. So much that after a few weeks, all the girls would shout "Dave"(my bosses name lol) as we entered(just like Cheers). You could have fun, but for guys, it was a lesson in futility. Back then(early 90's) one of the best spots was called "Peppers" in CC. Pretty girls and fun times there. Table/private dances were 10 bucks back then.
I preferred "just clubbing" in those days. lol

Txbroadcaster
07-12-2009, 11:25 PM
strip club is alot like Steak..U want the quality

The cheaper club means the dancer will have a alot of fat and gristle and the meat is gray just like a cheap steak

The top notch clubs, the dancers are pretty and and rare

So IMO I will pay a little more for better quality

PPHSfan
07-12-2009, 11:33 PM

Dude,

You don't go to strip clubs in Nasty Dochez Texas. At least there is one thing Dallas is good for.

Farmersfan
07-13-2009, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster

The cheaper club means the dancer will have a alot of fat and gristle and the meat is gray just like a cheap steak

Yea but where I come from even the best (most expensive) steak isn't worth the money if you can't "EAT IT"! Why would anyone spend good money to sit and look at a good peice of meat? (still talking about the steak)! :D :D :D

piratebg
07-13-2009, 08:50 AM
I've only ever done the strip club thing twice in my life. It can be an expensive habit. That's all I'm gonna say.

BuffyMars
07-13-2009, 10:45 AM
gross! no way would i go to one in Nac. blech!

BuffyMars
07-13-2009, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster

agreed. :kiss:

piratebg
07-13-2009, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
gross! no way would i go to one in Nac. blech!

So where exactly would you go to one? :D

BuffyMars
07-13-2009, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by piratebg
So where exactly would you go to one? :D

Dallas.

piratebg
07-13-2009, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
Dallas.

My kind a lady ;)

PPSTATEBOUND
07-13-2009, 11:06 AM
Never been in one, always had a beautiful womam waiting for me at home.... since I've been 16:D I've saved lots of money!

eagles_victory
07-13-2009, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by PPSTATEBOUND
Never been in one, always had a beautiful womam waiting for me at home.... since I've been 16:D I've saved lots of money! Just because you drive a beautiful car doesn't mean you cant go to the dealership and look around right? As long as you don't take any cars for a test drive.

coach
07-13-2009, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
Just because you drive a beautiful car doesn't mean you cant go to the dealership and look around right? As long as you don't take any cars for a test drive.
yea and this dealrship i went to was the one across from fairpak in ff

mwynn05
07-13-2009, 03:25 PM
yea and this dealrship i went to was the one across from fairpak in ff lol ouch....i bet whispers is worse than the one you went to

BuckeyeNut
07-13-2009, 03:54 PM
:1omg!: :tisk: :tisk:

sinfan75
07-13-2009, 08:22 PM
1st time inabout 20 years went to a club in Corpus after work(Bottoms Up) Beautiful young women but can't dance a lick. But I'm old school. Back in the day there was a club in Corpus called "wolfies" and had this girl that danced to the "Lone Ranger" theme song. She had them tassles on you know what's and could keep them tassles in beat at the same time her bottom was shakin. Ain't seen a girl like that since. :D

jason
07-13-2009, 08:25 PM
there is nothing in texas that even comes close to be comparable to the spearmint rhino in las vegas - MAYBE the spearmint rhino in dallas, but thats it - and ive been to my fair share of them in texas...

a few words of advice, there is a place in amarillo called 'beavers' - it is byob...
you stay as far away from that place as possible, you might catch an std opening the front door......

rockdale80
07-13-2009, 08:38 PM
Perfect 10 in Austin is pretty decent. Some very talented ladies work there :)

waterboy
07-14-2009, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
Yea but where I come from even the best (most expensive) steak isn't worth the money if you can't "EAT IT"! Why would anyone spend good money to sit and look at a good peice of meat? (still talking about the steak)! :D :D :D
:clap: :clap: Yeah, I like my "steak" pink on the inside, too!:D :D Steak is still juicy when there's pink on the inside.:inlove:

Wait a minute..........y'all were talking about strip clubs and dancing girls!:eek: :doh:

duckhunter
07-14-2009, 06:36 PM
any truth in that their was once a one armed stripper at the dirty sock in cs?

Z-RO
07-14-2009, 06:50 PM
The Club House in Arlington is pretty sweet. Tons of chick on chick action, and that isnt even including any of the strippers. It is BYOB as well, and I am pretty sure it is owned by one of the guys from AC/DC or metalica (one of those older bands.)

mwynn05
07-14-2009, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by Z-RO
The Club House in Arlington is pretty sweet. Tons of chick on chick action, and that isnt even including any of the strippers. It is BYOB as well, and I am pretty sure it is owned by one of the guys from AC/DC or metalica (one of those older bands.) Vinny Paul, Pantera

Z-RO
07-14-2009, 08:18 PM
I said Arlington but I meant Irving.

I knew it was one of those older groups :)