PDA

View Full Version : Who else watched UFC 100?

Sweetwater Red
07-12-2009, 12:10 AM
To me the to best parts were....

1. The trash talking Brit getting knocked the hell
out by a former U.S. Olympian.

And...

2. Brock Lesner's post fight interview.

Both were classic. :clap: :D :clap:

trojan37
07-12-2009, 12:22 AM
Did Lesnar win?

Emerson1
07-12-2009, 12:24 AM
Yes by KO

Sweetwater Red
07-12-2009, 12:35 AM
Yeah Lesnar won and he made it look easy. Then
he talked major trash about Mir and other things.
I can't wait for Lesnar vs. Mir three.

turbostud
07-12-2009, 12:40 AM
You gotta like Lesnar. No BS with that guy. He's a big dude.

Lesnar post fight quote, "I think I might go get on top of my wife. ":clap:

turbostud
07-12-2009, 12:43 AM
Rena Lesnar

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f4/Renamero.jpg/200px-Renamero.jpg

rockdale80
07-12-2009, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by turbostud
You gotta like Lesnar. No BS with that guy. He's a big MOFO.

Lesnar post fight quote, "I think I might go get on top of my wife. ":clap:

Just tacky to not touch gloves and to still get in his face after the fight. No BS, but also no class either. GSP put on a show tonight.

Snyder_TigerFan
07-12-2009, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by rockdale80
Just tacky to not touch gloves and to still get in his face after the fight. No BS, but also no class either. GSP put on a show tonight.

I agree with the not touching gloves part....but as far as getting in his face after the fight, I think Mir might have jumped up and antagonized him a bit, just after getting it handed to him. None the less, it was a whoopin.

rockdale80
07-12-2009, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
I agree with the not touching gloves part....but as far as getting in his face after the fight, I think Mir might have jumped up and antagonized him a bit, just after getting it handed to him. None the less, it was a whoopin.

Mir didnt know what his name was after the fight. He was destroyed. I liked the Henderson knock out and I am a big Fitch fan.

Snyder_TigerFan
07-12-2009, 12:56 AM
Mir didnt know what his name was after the fight. He was destroyed. I liked the Henderson knock out and I am a big Fitch fan.

I missed the Henderson fight, but I saw the replay of the punches.....that poor guy was knocked out after the first punch, the second punch damn near put him in a coma.

Emerson1
07-12-2009, 12:57 AM
Did you see his dad or whoever the old guy in the back just yelling for the fight to be stopped?

turbostud
07-12-2009, 12:57 AM

Yea but Mir talked alot of crap. Unprofessional yes, but under the circumstances I dont blame him.

Did you all see the video of Mir training and making fun of Lesnar because he was in the WWE?

turbostud
07-12-2009, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
I missed the Henderson fight, but I saw the replay of the punches.....that poor guy was knocked out after the first punch, the second punch damn near put him in a coma.

When Henderson was asked about the second punch, he said I normally wouldnt do that, but since he talked all that crap, I had to.

Emerson1
07-12-2009, 01:03 AM
It's all for show, he brought it over from the WWE and you know Dana White is loving it.

rockdale80
07-12-2009, 01:05 AM
Yea but Mir talked alot of crap. Unprofessional yes, but under the circumstances I dont blame him.

Did you all see the video of Mir training and making fun of Lesnar because he was in the WWE?

I dont like Mir and I think Lesnar is a beast, but I dont think he deserved a title fight in his 3rd appearance. Cheik(sp?) Congo will give him a run for his money. I think having a weight class with a 40 lb parity makes it difficult to have many quality fighters in it. I think Tim Silvia is one of the only guys that is comparable in weight to him, but he is tall and akward.

BreckTxLonghorn
07-12-2009, 01:24 AM
Anyone know what happened or can find video for coleman/bonner? I think that was the fight that bloodied up the mat.

And from what I saw, the reason Lesnar went nuts after the fight was Mir jumped up and tried to get in his face immediately after it was over, and Lesnar raged back with the quote, 'What $h!+ you gonna talk now?' or something along those lines.

Sweetwater Red
07-12-2009, 01:38 AM
Yes Breck. Lesnar Walked over to where near
was layed out and Mir jumped up like he wanted
more. They just showed the highlights on ESPN.
Btw you may want to proof read your post and
edit it.:doh:

Cameron Crazy
07-12-2009, 01:45 AM
To be completely honest, I didn't even know this was on. I haven't ever been able to get into this stuff. My friends all watched it and were telling me about it,but, I didn't even watch it.

I would rather watch a little league baseball game than two dudes going at each other like that. But, thats just me.

ol country boy
07-12-2009, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Emerson1
It's all for show, he brought it over from the WWE and you know Dana White is loving it.

Dana is not loving it. You should watch the post fight interviews. He said he apologizes for all of it. Has a Bud Light in front of him and said he and Dana had a come to Jesus meeting and he needs to remember he is no longer in the wrestling business.

Emerson1
07-12-2009, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by Cameron Crazy
To be completely honest, I didn't even know this was on. I haven't ever been able to get into this stuff. My friends all watched it and were telling me about it,but, I didn't even watch it.

I would rather watch a little league baseball game than two dudes going at each other like that. But, thats just me.
No one is surprised you would rather watch little kids run around in baseball pants then 2 men fight to a bloody end.

Emerson1
07-12-2009, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by ol country boy
Dana is not loving it. You should watch the post fight interviews. He said he apologizes for all of it. Has a Bud Light in front of him and said he and Dana had a come to Jesus meeting and he needs to remember he is no longer in the wrestling business.
Ok, he might be a little mad at Brock promoting against the main sponsor of the event.

Sweetwater Red
07-12-2009, 11:04 AM
Check out this post fight interview from ESPN. Lesnar kind of
tries to explain his actions towards Mir after the fight.

http://sports.espn.go.com/extra/mma/news/story?id=4321346

pirate4state
07-12-2009, 11:24 AM
It's always fun to watch these matches with a bunch of guys and then heckle them for watching some, ahhhhh, hot sweaty guys roll around on a bloody mat, in some ahhhh, interesting positions. haha

Best match was Henderson smashing that Brit's face into the mat! :clap: :D

DU_stud04
07-12-2009, 12:28 PM
hilarious. i hate ufc.

Emerson1
07-12-2009, 12:33 PM
Don't be mad boxing is dead

ol country boy
07-12-2009, 06:49 PM
I love it. I even watched it when it first started. I have also gone to Las Vegas and seen one live. That was awesome.

It is a great sport and a lot better than boxing.

carter08
07-12-2009, 08:03 PM
i hate people who wear tapout shirts.

turbostud
07-12-2009, 09:25 PM
That first fight with Alan Belcher and the guy from Japan was a fix. Alan Belcher got ripped off. He won that fight.

Emerson1
07-12-2009, 09:30 PM
That first fight with Alan Belcher and the guy from Japan was a fix. Alan Belcher got ripped off. He won that fight.
I think it could have gone either way, but no way did the Japanese guy when all 3 rounds and deserve that 30-27 decision he got from one judge.

DDBooger
07-12-2009, 09:35 PM
You know, Lesnar is pretty much a big idiot douchebag, but so are the people who hate him, especially since they said no way he could beat Couture, no way he could beat Mir and now, now they want UFC to sign the BEST (Fedor) to fight him. :rolleyes:

Emerson1
07-12-2009, 09:39 PM
UFC 103 is going to be in Dallas

Blastoderm55
07-12-2009, 09:43 PM
Couture hardly belonged in the Octagon with Lesnar. He was a very under-sized heavyweight. He beat big, slow hulks like Sylvia and Gonzaga, but Lesnar brought a package to the table that included bulk and athleticism that was too much for Couture. I'll bet Mir was surprised that Lesnar didn't walk into a knee-bar again this time. :p Kongo might be able to pick at Lesnar for a while with this reach, but I've got a feeling he gets turned into a pretzel. Meh. Just not one for the heavyweight division. It'll be interesting to see who Anderson Silva gets next. Guy's a buzzsaw. :eek:

DDBooger
07-12-2009, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
Couture hardly belonged in the Octagon with Lesnar. He was a very under-sized heavyweight. He beat big, slow hulks like Sylvia and Gonzaga, but Lesnar brought a package to the table that included bulk and athleticism that was too much for Couture. I'll bet Mir was surprised that Lesnar didn't walk into a knee-bar again this time. :p Kongo might be able to pick at Lesnar for a while with this reach, but I've got a feeling he gets turned into a pretzel. Meh. Just not one for the heavyweight division. It'll be interesting to see who Anderson Silva gets next. Guy's a buzzsaw. :eek: Fedor is fighting his last fight on his Affliction contract. NO WAY Dana White lets him re-sign with them. UFC fans want him to get someone to embarrass Lesnar. Fedor is a Russian bully, literally, his background story is hilarious. That would be the biggest money fight in MMA history