PDA

View Full Version : A Sad Time For Rockdale

Old Tiger
07-27-2003, 10:44 PM
Last night former Defensive Coordinator John Barker was in a fatal car crash last night. I'm not sure on the details. He left Rockdale at the end of last school year to assume a principal job at West ISD. My thoughts and prayers go out to his Parents. May you rest in peace Coach Barker... frown

<small>[ July 27, 2003, 10:46 PM: Message edited by: Old Tiger ]</small>

marlin fan
07-27-2003, 11:17 PM
Rest in peace coach!! my preyers go out to his friends and family! frown

<small>[ July 27, 2003, 11:18 PM: Message edited by: marlin fan ]</small>

Bellville22
07-28-2003, 11:16 AM
Prayers from Bellville go out to his friends and family. God Bless.

the tigers are back
07-28-2003, 09:37 PM
I really don't know the man, but i just want to say this to everyone that is on this 3a downlow. We sit and we share our opinions and facts together and we sometimes say things we reall don't mean. What im saying guys is this let's pray for each others and that GOD will spare us a safe and happy football season ok. We really do not know where death really is in our lives. I'm really sorry about is death and my prayers are lifted up before GOD for his family and friends. We have had alot accidents in our schools and on the football field so let's keep it real and pray. :p

Gobbla2001
07-28-2003, 09:43 PM
He also posted on the (I saw him the most on the pig and TOC) under the name SACAT...

It's hard losing a coach... I lost one of my favorite coaches my junior year and I missed him so bad, just like I would if a close family member would have passed... I just pray everyone can get through these hard times, esspecially his family!