PDA

View Full Version : This might be the Gayest Banner Add I've ever seen.

PPHSfan
07-09-2009, 09:13 AM
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/140/gayrqj.jpg

crzyjournalist03
07-09-2009, 11:41 AM
well, which one were you??? :D

SintonFan
07-09-2009, 11:43 AM
Heck it even has "gay" in the link:
:eek:

crzyjournalist03
07-09-2009, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Heck it even has "gay" in the link:
:eek:

probably because PPHSfan saved it to his imageshack account with that name...

SintonFan
07-09-2009, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
probably because PPHSfan saved it to his imageshack account with that name...
no kidding:p

BuffyMars
07-09-2009, 12:31 PM
i wish i had never seen that movie. everyone talks about how great the books are...but watching the movie ruined the experience for me. it was the gayest movie i have ever seen. and i mean that.

when that girl gets bit she starts seizing on the floor and does this crazy crossed eyed look...i died laughing in the theater. i am surprised someone didnt throw milk duds at me.

god i would watch it again and skip to that scene just for laughs, that was the worst acting and ugliest face EVER! :clap: :clap:

sorry having a twilight moment here.

pirate4state
07-09-2009, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
i wish i had never seen that movie. everyone talks about how great the books are...but watching the movie ruined the experience for me. it was the gayest movie i have ever seen. and i mean that.

:iagree:

AP Panther Fan
07-09-2009, 12:59 PM

when that girl gets bit she starts seizing on the floor and does this crazy crossed eyed look...i died laughing in the theater. i am surprised someone didnt throw milk duds at me.

god i would watch it again and skip to that scene just for laughs, that was the worst acting and ugliest face EVER! :clap: :clap:

sorry having a twilight moment here.

I really liked all 4 books and my favorite character was Alice Cullen, the spunky little vampire (sister). The movie really didn't do the book justice.

Buffy, I am starting a new vampire series called "The House of Night" and the first book is called "Marked"....I will keep you posted...:cool:

RiverRat19
07-09-2009, 05:22 PM
Vampires by nature are pretty gay so there's no surprise that the whole Twilight thing has something that's gay. IMO.

SintonFan
07-09-2009, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
Wanda Sykes and Ellen Degeneres(sp?) say we shouldn't refer to things we dont like as "gay". :dispntd:
They are sooooo gaaaayyyyyy...

BuffyMars
07-09-2009, 06:14 PM
Wanda Sykes and Ellen Degeneres(sp?) say we shouldn't refer to things we dont like as "gay". :dispntd:

lol. ok..........that movie is sooooo homosexual!

:thinking: that just doesn't roll off the tongue the same way....

i guess this will be my one un-politically correct term.

i'm sticking to my two faves. gaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. and laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame.

BuffyMars
07-09-2009, 06:18 PM
Oh yeah? Well, that's so "getting your screen name from two different TV shows"!

your mean.

PPHSfan
07-09-2009, 06:19 PM
your mean.

Buffy made me laugh.

RiverRat19
07-09-2009, 06:36 PM

And I say that comics who's routines rely on personal insults are not funny and shallow and entertainers who flaunt their "alternative" lifestyle and personal issues in public for attention is wrong.

But there's no media campaign supporting my ideas so therefore I'm the insensitive idiot.

Vampires are still gay...

Keith7
07-09-2009, 07:02 PM
Always be careful what words you use on here. I once used a word commonly used for things that are in the same class as gay or stupid not directed at anyone and I soon got death threats in my PM box.

SintonFan
07-09-2009, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
Always be careful what words you use on here. I once used a word commonly used for things that are in the same class as gay or stupid not directed at anyone and I soon got death threats in my PM box.
whatdidyousay?:eek:

crzyjournalist03
07-10-2009, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
whatdidyousay?:eek:

I think it was something along the lines of

"retarded midget whore" or something like that...