PDA

View Full Version : My last post on the DL...

Sweetwater Red
07-09-2009, 01:26 AM

Looking4number8
07-09-2009, 07:48 AM
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Ranger Mom
07-09-2009, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
:confused: :confused: :confused:

:ditto:

Ex-Tiger2005
07-09-2009, 09:07 AM
what?

Looking4number8
07-09-2009, 10:58 AM
With the loss of big red, the dl is just no fun any more.... I dont know if I can continue to post with out him to rib about how bad sweetwater sucks....

Come on red, the dl needs you

Lion_Addict
07-09-2009, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
:ditto:

Look what you went and done now WOMAN!!! :p

Ranger Mom
07-09-2009, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict

It wasn't THIS woman!!!

My heart hurts right now...I am really going to miss him!!:( :(

Lion_Addict
07-09-2009, 11:08 AM
:thinking: What's been goin on around here???

Ranger Mom
07-09-2009, 11:13 AM
:thinking: What's been goin on around here???

I have no clue actually!! I just know that I wasn't involved!!

SintonFan
07-09-2009, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Hey buddy. Why you so sad? Don.. don't go... everything will be fine...
here's a smiley... just for you...
:)
see? that's not so bad...
here's another smiley if you don't come back...
:(
now there... do you want everyone to be so sad?
do you want this smiley?
:(
or this smiley?
:)

CHS_CG
07-09-2009, 11:32 AM
Im lost!:confused: :confused:

Keith7
07-09-2009, 11:44 AM
You guys are giving him what he wants by saying you'll miss him.. Really I hope he stays gone, since he said this is his last post, can we just rom him? I mean you might as well since he won't be posting again.. Lol

Ranger Mom
07-09-2009, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Keith7
You guys are giving him what he wants by saying you'll miss him.. Really I hope he stays gone, since he said this is his last post, can we just rom him? I mean you might as well since he won't be posting again.. Lol

I am gonna miss him, and if I am giving him what he wants...so be it!!

We could rom him...but we won't!

DDBooger
07-09-2009, 11:56 AM
You guys are giving him what he wants by saying you'll miss him.. Really I hope he stays gone, since he said this is his last post, can we just rom him? I mean you might as well since he won't be posting again.. Lol I don't agree with much or anything of what you say, but man you make me laugh! LOL If this is schtick as Emerson claims, its hilarious to me. You just annoy so many! :clap:

Looking4number8
07-09-2009, 11:59 AM

Whats wrong with people wanting a little attention. Dont we all?

Lion_Addict
07-09-2009, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
Im lost!:confused: :confused:

Sumthin new? :thinking:

:p :kiss:

pirate4state
07-09-2009, 01:01 PM
You guys are giving him what he wants by saying you'll miss him.. Really I hope he stays gone, since he said this is his last post, can we just rom him? I mean you might as well since he won't be posting again.. Lol You once said you were leaving and yet here you are, so shhhh-ta. :D

I hope he changes his mind. Sweetwater-v-Snyder threads won't be the same without him.

AP Panther Fan
07-09-2009, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
Nowhere in his post does it say it was his last. It makes reference to his last post, and then leaves it open.

I'm guessin' that since it was 1:26 a.m., he was going to bed. Last post for the evening ... maybe?

Ranger Mom
07-09-2009, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
I'm guessin' that since it was 1:26 a.m., he was going to bed. Last post for the evening ... maybe?

I did that one time....said I was "taking a break" or something......and it was -- to actually get the first flag I did finished.

When I got back and read all the rude comments, I was SHOCKED.....sadly, it doesn't shock me on here anymore!!!

Keith7
07-09-2009, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
You once said you were leaving and yet here you are, so shhhh-ta. :D

I hope he changes his mind. Sweetwater-v-Snyder threads won't be the same without him.

You're right, I was young and stupid then, but now i've grown up and realized these threads are just for babies wanting attention and for that reason, I say good riddance!!!

pirate4state
07-09-2009, 01:36 PM
You're right, I was young and stupid then, but now i've grown up and realized these threads are just for babies wanting attention and for that reason, I say good riddance!!! HAHAHA go shine your BOOTS!

Ranger Mom
07-09-2009, 01:40 PM
You're right, I was young and stupid then, but now i've grown up and realized these threads are just for babies wanting attention and for that reason, I say good riddance!!!

You've grown up???:eek: :eek: :p

Pick6
07-09-2009, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
You've grown up???:eek: :eek: :p

He did say he has grown up, he didn't say anything about not still being stupid :thinking:

CHS_CG
07-09-2009, 04:13 PM
Sumthin new? :thinking:

:p :kiss:

watch it old man!

RedWhiteBlue
07-09-2009, 04:50 PM

Hey, I know you aren't talking to me!! Red and I have our issues.... but I haven't even been here. What did ya'll do to him? :doh:

Lion_Addict
07-10-2009, 07:32 AM
Originally posted by RedWhiteBlue
Hey, I know you aren't talking to me!! Red and I have our issues.... but I haven't even been here. What did ya'll do to him? :doh:

I haven't been here much either. I'm kinda clueless, just know it has to be RM's fault in some way...BBWWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!:devil: :D