PDA

View Full Version : America's Got Tallent

Trashman
07-08-2009, 09:17 PM
Normally I turn this show on and just listen, it's just background noise for my A.D.D. Tonight I heard the most beautiful voice. Did anybody else see and hear Barbara Padilla? :eek: :eek: :eek: The woman brought me to tears, something that hasn't happened since my last baby girl was born nearly 5 years ago....

Keith7
07-08-2009, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Trashman
Normally I turn this show on and just listen, it's just background noise for my A.D.D. Tonight I heard the most beautiful voice. Did anybody else see and hear Barbara Padilla? :eek: :eek: :eek: The woman brought me to tears, something that hasn't happened since my last baby girl was born nearly 5 years ago....

Has anyone seen Vincente Padilla tonight? little shaky so far

SintonFan
07-08-2009, 09:32 PM
I TIVOed it. I'll check it out later.
Best talent show around!:clap:

KATS
07-09-2009, 07:18 AM
The Gentleman from Tuesday night that ended the show with "Old Man River" has one of the best Bass / Baritone voices I have ever heard. His last notes brought an impact.

Looks like some very good talent this season.

Trashman
07-09-2009, 09:44 PM
ttt

SintonFan
07-09-2009, 09:50 PM
She was real good but I thought the guy from Mississippi who sang "Old Man River" had a greater command of his voice and wonderful stage presence, even if he got emotional.

Trashman
07-09-2009, 09:55 PM
I missed that show or wasn't listening, but she blew me away. Oh and I hate opera music.

SintonFan
07-09-2009, 10:31 PM
I missed that show or wasn't listening, but she blew me away. Oh and I hate opera music.
He was on this Tuesday night. See if it's on HULU or something. He was the last one and AGT did well to keep him last for their show.
Heck, he should be on youtube by now.:)