PDA

View Full Version : Sick people. "Caution before you read"

orange machine
07-08-2009, 08:03 PM
A | A | A BOKCHITO, OK -- The remains of what could be a Bokchito girl were stuffed in a plastic container, buried, then dug up, and taken across the country, and the main suspects are the girl's parents.The FBI, along with the OSBI, are investigating why an 11-year-old had been missing for over a year and who is responsible. Rita Kotey brings us the latest.

This was the home of 11-year-old Cheyenne Wolf and her family.
She was last seen in April of 2008 here in the 1900 block of North Philadelphia Street in Bokchito.

OSBI officials say they have heard many conflicting stories about the girl's disappearance. Her father, 35-year-old Abel Wolf, told OSBI officials that he came home after work to find the girl dead.

He says he and Cheyenne's stepmother, 40-year old Denise Wolf, did not report her death but rather put Cheyenne's body in a shed until it began to smell then buried it under the front deck of their Bryan County home.

OSBI officials say a family member called Ardmore Police claiming foul play was involved with Cheyenne's disappearance last year.

"Ardmore Police investigated for some time what they were talking about because the family has since moved out of state, “ OSBI spokesperson Jessica Brown said.

Jessica Brown with the Oklahoma Bureau of Investigation says since last August the family has lived in Oregon and Montana, taking the remains along with them in plastic bags and storage containers.

"She was put in a storage shed, other places and then to Oregon where she was put in a chicken shed then into as storage bin,” Brown said.

Officials in Montana say both Abel and Denise Wolf were arrested Thursday on charges of tampering with evidence and are being held on a fugitive complaint.

"They will be brought before the court probably tomorrow for their initial hearing where they will answer the fugitive complaint and basically be given the opportunity to wave the extradition process if they choose or proceed with the extradition process," said Hill County attorney Gina Daul.

Brown says their investigation is ongoing. The remains will be taken to a Portland medical examiner to determine if it is in fact the body of Cheyenne Wolf, how she died, and who is responsible.

"Once we have that we can go back and do more investigation and more interviews and try to determine who caused her death,” Brown said.

CHS_CG
07-08-2009, 09:12 PM
wow... thats all I can say is wow

orange machine
07-08-2009, 09:13 PM
Im with you. How just dont understand how anybody could do this much less your child.

Z-RO
07-08-2009, 10:06 PM
:foul: People like this are just sick in the head

zebrablue2
07-08-2009, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
wow... thats all I can say is wow

:iagree:

lepfan
07-09-2009, 07:37 AM
They are CRAZY!!! I read about this the other day....but had no clue they had lived in Bokchito.....not too far down the road from where I was raised. WOW, there are some sick people in the world today.

BuffyMars
07-09-2009, 12:36 PM
i bokchito from the store the other day. they were awesome. flaming hot cheesy puffs. mmm...