PDA

View Full Version : GAINESVILLE WONT WIN STATE!!!!!!!!

rabbitDB
11-29-2003, 09:08 PM
GAINESVILLE DONT HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO TAKE IT ALL THE WAY WE GAVE UP BIG PLAYS THATS THE ONLY REASON WE LOST IF WE WOULD HAVE STOPPED THE BIG PLAYS THEN IT WOULDNT EVEN BEEN A GAME.

jason
11-29-2003, 09:10 PM
how bout the fumble inside the 40 yd line, the safety, the untimely penalty that turned a first down into a 3rd and 13...they were good, they made the plays, forney didnt...you're right, they wont beat Burnet, though....

rabbitDB
11-29-2003, 09:13 PM
NONE OF THAT MATTERS IF WE HAD STOPPED THE FEW BIG PLAYS THAT LED TO 20 POINTS!!!

BurnetBandRules
11-29-2003, 09:13 PM
Sounds like we have a sore loser who still bases their losses on the "coulda, woulda, shoulda" excuses. Thank god one person doesn't represent the entire town. I am sure Forney realizes mistakes were made and at the wrong time but you know what, they were not able to fix them in time, thus an end to a good season. Be happy with where your season ended and relize that there are many teams statewide that would have loved to make it to where your team did. Be a sport, loose like a winner!

mr.leopard man
11-29-2003, 09:25 PM
HEY RABBITDB AND jason... hey yall are right... Gainesvile might not beat Burnet...but i can tell ya one thing.. FORNEY sure isnt going too...give Gainesville credit for once.. they won :D the game. scrimmage and real game.. that was the best game i have seen in a long time.. eek!

jason
11-29-2003, 09:28 PM
mr.leopard man:
HEY RABBITDB AND jason... hey yall are right... Gainesvile might not beat Burnet...but i can tell ya one thing.. FORNEY sure isnt going too...give Gainesville credit for once.. they won :D the game. scrimmage and real game.. that was the best game i have seen in a long time.. eek! hey i have given gainesville their credit..the did win the game, i was simply saying that the only reason we lost wasnt simply y'alls big plays...y'all played really well, the stuff i said we did (turnoves-untimely penalties), didnt help though...
im guessing you havent seen Burnet play, I have...i have even said Forney wouldnt have beaten them if they had played, we wouldnt have for sure if we'd play them the way we play g'ville...id bet yall will win next week and get to the Finals...but you're 14 game win streak will end there...

3afan
11-29-2003, 09:29 PM
<small>[ November 29, 2003, 08:32 PM: Message edited by: 3afan ]</small>

3afan2K3
11-29-2003, 09:32 PM
rabbitDB who are you???

BHS#1
11-29-2003, 10:13 PM
I for one appreciate the analysis. I had to look Gainesville up on the map to see where it is. eek! eek! eek!

HighSchool Fan
11-30-2003, 12:33 AM
Besides the long touchdown pass and long touchdown run, Forney didn't do much else. Football is a game of big plays. Gainesville just made more big plays than Forney. And for all you others that says Gainesville can't beat Burnett, you were just last week saying Gainesville can't beat Forney.

District303aPastPlayer
11-30-2003, 09:22 AM
i thought that the guy who made this post got ROMed already.... hmmm... who knows...
Go Pirates
and this week only: Go Bulldogs

Rabbit'93
11-30-2003, 10:15 AM
rabbitDB:
GAINESVILLE DONT HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO TAKE IT ALL THE WAY WE GAVE UP BIG PLAYS THATS THE ONLY REASON WE LOST IF WE WOULD HAVE STOPPED THE BIG PLAYS THEN IT WOULDNT EVEN BEEN A GAME.I realize that you're probably disappointed right now but think about what you're saying before you say it. You're making yourself look like a sore loser and that is not what we teach at Forney.

Gville made the plays when they had to and you didn't. Accept it and move on.

Leopards,class of 75
11-30-2003, 10:21 AM
Well said "high school fan" and the "Burnet band guy". I don't think you will hear a Burnet fan saying that there is no way that Gainesville can beat them, they are smarter than that! The game will be won on the field like always and I think anything can happen. Gainesville and Burnet have to win this week first and then we will have to wait and see. Go Big Red!!!!!

poncho
11-30-2003, 11:48 AM
Leopards,class of 75:
Well said "high school fan" and the "Burnet band guy". I don't think you will hear a Burnet fan saying that there is no way that Gainesville can beat them, they are smarter than that! The game will be won on the field like always and I think anything can happen. Gainesville and Burnet have to win this week first and then we will have to wait and see. Go Big Red!!!!!:cool:

<small>[ November 30, 2003, 11:14 AM: Message edited by: poncho ]</small>

poncho
11-30-2003, 11:53 AM
Leopards,class of 75:
Well said "high school fan" and the "Burnet band guy". I don't think you will hear a Burnet fan saying that there is no way that Gainesville can beat them, they are smarter than that! The game will be won on the field like always and I think anything can happen. Gainesville and Burnet have to win this week first and then we will have to wait and see. Go Big Red!!!!!Ditto.. Burnet will not be looking past a talented Jasper squad. :cool:

MonkeyJoe
11-30-2003, 12:38 PM
Where will these games be played?

mwisnews
11-30-2003, 04:40 PM
I wished Forney didn't shoot themselves in the foot that's why they lost. If Burnet does win I think they would kill them.

Leopards,class of 75
11-30-2003, 05:27 PM
Abilene wylie vrs. Gainesville on Friday night, 7:30. The game will be played at Birdville Stadium, which is located at North Richland Hills

lobo12
11-30-2003, 06:02 PM
big plays are part of the game

westcoast54
12-01-2003, 09:52 AM
Rabbit DB, hey I understand your upset about loosing that game but don't come on here and make excuses. As someone else said, football is a game of big plays. You said that our big plays were the only reason we won. What if we take away your two big plays? The TD pass on the very first play of the game and the long TD run. Forney then looses 24-7. Don't sell Gville short, they have what it takes to win it all. Will it be easy? NO WAY!!! They overcame a 14-0 first quater defecit to come back and win against a very good team. They have never been behind like that this year, give them some credit, they deserve it.