PDA

View Full Version : Riflearm becomes head softball coach in Cuero!

Phil C
07-07-2009, 10:01 AM
I just found out today. This is great news and an exciting new chapter in her life. We in Sinton certainly wish her great success in Cuero except when they play Sinton of course. I am sure Cuero is going to be pleased with her and that in time she will have an outstanding team and look for that pitching to start to be better.
She is in a tough district in softball with Yoakum and Gonzales but with time and patience I am sure that Cuero will be able to hold their home and get in the playoffs consistently.
Good luck Riflearm!

pirate4state
07-07-2009, 10:33 AM
I thought you announced this a few months ago? :confused:

Either way...good luck Amanda!

ronwx5x
07-07-2009, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
I just found out today. This is great news and an exciting new chapter in her life. We in Sinton certainly wish her great success in Cuero except when they play Sinton of course. I am sure Cuero is going to be pleased with her and that in time she will have an outstanding team and look for that pitching to start to be better.
She is in a tough district in softball with Yoakum and Gonzales but with time and patience I am sure that Cuero will be able to hold their home and get in the playoffs consistently.
Good luck Riflearm!

With old age , the memory often goes too soon! You are repeating yourself. :rolleyes:

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=94939&highlight=riflearm

TexasHSFB
07-07-2009, 11:11 AM
Nice Phil :clap:

Phil C
07-07-2009, 11:28 AM
Actually i (Phil C) is right as ususual and the rest of you are wrong. Check my other post. It said she accepted the possition of ASSISTANT softball coach at Cuero with the possibility of being head coach the next year. I don't know what happened but she is now the HEAD softball coach. I don't know if the other coach left or decided not be head coach but once again Phil C was right on leaving the rest of you with morning egg on your faces but that is to no one's surprise no doubt proving that most of the time old age = wisdom.

:)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

:D

Ingleside Fan
07-07-2009, 11:37 AM
She deserves this, but it should have been with the Mustangs. I don't understand how we let Amanda go??:( :( :(

pirate4state
07-07-2009, 11:38 AM
Actually i (Phil C) is right as ususual and the rest of you are wrong. Check my other post. It said she accepted the possition of ASSISTANT softball coach at Cuero with the possibility of being head coach the next year. I don't know what happened but she is now the HEAD softball coach. I don't know if the other coach left or decided not be head coach but once again Phil C was right on leaving the rest of you with morning egg on your faces but that is to no one's surprise no doubt proving that most of the time old age = wisdom.

Good for you Phil! Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while! :thumbsup:

Phil C
07-07-2009, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Good for you Phil! Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while! :thumbsup:

And this one has been eating a bag of peanuts the last several days. :)

pirate4state
07-07-2009, 11:40 AM
And this one has been eating a bag of peanuts the last several days. :) HEY! You are only allowed to eat peanuts bought from the softball concession stand! :p

Phil C
07-07-2009, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by Ingleside Fan
She deserves this, but it should have been with the Mustangs. I don't understand how we let Amanda go??:( :( :(

It is just one of those things. Last year Ingleside hired the head softball coach at Aransas Pass. Amanda coached under him this year and no doubt got valuable experience but she and her fans also felt like she was ready for her own team now and Cuero got her.

Phil C
07-07-2009, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
HEY! You are only allowed to eat peanuts bought from the softball concession stand! :p

They are great and they are a bargain too. :)

TexasHSFB
07-07-2009, 11:48 AM
Ooooh, I guess he told us, or rather p4s and that dude ron. I was just laughing. :cool:

pirate4state
07-07-2009, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by TexasHSFB
Ooooh, I guess he told us, or rather p4s and that dude ron. I was just laughing. :cool: Not really. I simply said I thought he had made this announcement already. I didn't tell him he was wrong.

Phil C
07-07-2009, 11:58 AM
For more excitement please read the Tour De France thread. :)

Phil C
07-07-2009, 12:03 PM
In all seriousness I am happy for Riflearm as I know most everyone is. It is bad luck for Ingleside but I am glad she got her own team finally and isn't in our district.

ronwx5x
07-07-2009, 12:19 PM

Just remember Phil, I am older than you! And I'll probably outlive you since I' have good genes (jeans?).

Phil C
07-07-2009, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by ronwx5x
Just remember Phil, I am older than you! And I'll probably outlive you since I' have good genes (jeans?).

Are you sure? I thought I was the oldest one that posted here. :(

Old Cardinal
07-07-2009, 08:26 PM
That Phil is most always right!

Phil, have you ever noticed in the last few years how Lady softball Coaches seem to trade jobs all the time.

The seem to be harder to keep than Church Youth Directors! LOL