PDA

View Full Version : Hey Grant

PPHSfan
07-06-2009, 06:39 PM
Just because Freddy is turning yellow is no reason for you to keep referring to him as the "China-Man"

Gsquared
07-07-2009, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
Just because Freddy is turning yellow is no reason for you to keep referring to him as the "China-Man"
:eek:

PurpleFreddy
07-07-2009, 08:35 AM
For some reason I've been able to do a whole lot of cipherin' in my head lately, but I can't drive worth a crap.

Gsquared
07-07-2009, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by PurpleFreddy
For some reason I've been able to do a whole lot of cipherin' in my head lately, but I can't drive worth a crap.
Uh oh, you been hankerin for noodle dishes at supper time?

PurpleFreddy
07-07-2009, 08:57 AM
My doctor just called with the cat-scan results. I'm gonna be the proud father of triplets! Yes, three kidney stones!

PurpleFreddy
07-07-2009, 09:00 AM
Correction. Make that quadruplets! Doctor said there was a second page to the fax, showing a bouncing baby 6mm stone in the ureter (so that means it's on it's way out).

I'm headed toward my own reality show.

Gsquared
07-07-2009, 09:02 AM
Correction. Make that quadruplets! Doctor said there was a second page to the fax, showing a bouncing baby 6mm stone in the ureter (so that means it's on it's way out).

Ouch!!!!

pirate4state
07-07-2009, 09:28 AM

YIKES!!! good luck with that!

PPHSfan
07-07-2009, 09:42 AM
When I had my 9mm I had to have a stint put in and surgery. Of course the fun part was the stint removal in the Dr's office the following month.:eek:

Gsquared
07-07-2009, 04:50 PM
When I had my 9mm I had to have a stint put in and surgery. Of course the fun part was the stint removal in the Dr's office the following month.:eek:
I hear ya, I drank a coupla Colt 45's one time and woke up with my privates raw and my back side sore. Guess im allergic.

TexasHSFB
07-07-2009, 10:19 PM
9mm Wow, that's a massive kidney stone.

My dad had one that was 5 mm and had to have a procedure to break it up into smaller pieces to dislodge it.