PDA

View Full Version : NASCAR fans, this is what "pwned" looks like

Bull Butter
07-05-2009, 11:56 PM
http://image.examiner.com/images/blog/wysiwyg/image/39591ee6-9eb1-490a-946c-189adb2c4be9.jpg

crzyjournalist03
07-06-2009, 09:25 AM
I didn't get to see what Busch said about the wreck afterward, but after watching the replay several times, I'm convinced he has nobody to blame but himself. Stewart got a run on him, and his front bumper was already next to Busch's rear tire by the time Busch tried to block. He ran himself into that one.

CHS_CG
07-06-2009, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
I didn't get to see what Busch said about the wreck afterward, but after watching the replay several times, I'm convinced he has nobody to blame but himself. Stewart got a run on him, and his front bumper was already next to Busch's rear tire by the time Busch tried to block. He ran himself into that one.

He declined to comment which probably doesnt sit well with Joe Gibbs (car owner) The announcers believe it was probably the best move he could have done by not speaking directly after it. It was clearly upset and as much as I hate the guy... he was probably upset at himself. It is the same situation that happened a few weeks ago with Carl Edwards and Brad Keslowski(sp) Carl kept blocking and they knew if another car is faster, there are only so many times you can block. It's called racing.. it happens!!

sinfan75
07-06-2009, 05:37 PM
That was the biggest standing ovation for Kyle Busch that I've ever seen.:D

sinfan75
07-06-2009, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
He declined to comment which probably doesnt sit well with Joe Gibbs (car owner) The announcers believe it was probably the best move he could have done by not speaking directly after it. It was clearly upset and as much as I hate the guy... he was probably upset at himself. It is the same situation that happened a few weeks ago with Carl Edwards and Brad Keslowski(sp) Carl kept blocking and they knew if another car is faster, there are only so many times you can block. It's called racing.. it happens!! As was said on NASCAR's web site. A driver can get by blocking once but after that he better be lookin ahead and not lookin in his mirror to try and block again or he will get turned.

sinfan75
07-06-2009, 05:48 PM
Also read that Busch was headin towards the winners circle to have chat with Stewart but they forced him to the infield hospital. I saw em grab hold of him but figured he was just pissed and was headin to his trailer like he always does. So he was a little ticked at Tony.

turbostud
07-06-2009, 05:53 PM
Here is some really cool video. Even has soundbites from the drivers. Classic stuff listening to these guys.

Link (http://www.nascar.com/)

PPHSfan
07-06-2009, 06:37 PM
I just opened this thread to see if there were any NASCAR fans on the DL.

I thought this was a sports forum.:D

DDBooger
07-06-2009, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan

:D hey this is that 1% we agree on!
+1

wildstangs
07-06-2009, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan

Didn't you know that making left turns all day in a car requires a ton of athletic ability!

PPHSfan
07-06-2009, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by wildstangs
Didn't you know that making left turns all day in a car requires a ton of athletic ability!

I don't think they even turn. That big high bank at the ends just turns the car for them. For me the hardest thing to do driving 500 miles is staying awake and not stopping to pee.

Keith7
07-06-2009, 07:12 PM
be careful what you say about Kyle Busch, thats my bud..

sinfan75
07-06-2009, 07:51 PM
Didn't you know that making left turns all day in a car requires a ton of athletic ability! Well then why don't you hop into one of them race cars, get on a track like Daytona with 42 other drivers drivin 190 mph and see if you have the ability to keep that car off the wall for 400 miles.

wildstangs
07-06-2009, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by sinfan75
Well then why don't you hop into one of them race cars, get on a track like Daytona with 42 other drivers drivin 190 mph and see if you have the ability to keep that car off the wall for 400 miles.

I would rather watch paint dry than watch cars drive in circles for 400 miles.

solocam
07-06-2009, 09:41 PM
Tony Stewart is the man

Maroon87
07-06-2009, 09:44 PM

Knock yourself out.

CHS_CG
07-06-2009, 09:58 PM

Nobody is forcing you to watch cars drive in circles... nobody forced you to open your big mouth on this thread that is CLEARLY about nascar. Now, dont you have some paint to watch?

Keith7
07-06-2009, 10:04 PM
Nobody is forcing you to watch cars drive in circles... nobody forced you to open your big mouth on this thread that is CLEARLY about nascar. Now, dont you have some paint to watch?

ouch, let him have it! that punk!!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

wildstangs
07-06-2009, 10:05 PM

Yawn....I am not the only one who took a jab at nascar....

Keith7
07-06-2009, 10:07 PM

Well you're going to be the last!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

CHS_CG
07-06-2009, 10:08 PM

Now you are crying because I didn't address that to the other 2 people who took a jab at nascar... give me a break... how's the paint coming along?

wildstangs
07-06-2009, 10:08 PM
Now you are crying because I didn't address that to the other 2 people who took a jab at nascar... give me a break... how's the paint coming along?

Yes, because I get REALLY worked up about opinions of people on a message board.

CHS_CG
07-06-2009, 10:10 PM
Yes, because I get REALLY worked up about opinions of people on a message board.

Nobody's getting worked up.. I am stating a fact.. you knew it was about nascar... it clearly says its about nascar... you state you have no interest in nascar... yet you still comment on the thread..... :thinking:

PPHSfan
07-06-2009, 10:11 PM
THREE THINGS I LIKE ABOUT NASCAR

1. When the race is on I can go buy groceries at Wal-Mart without much of a crowd.

2. Okay, maybe there's only one thing.

wildstangs
07-06-2009, 10:12 PM
Nobody's getting worked up.. I am stating a fact.. you knew it was about nascar... it clearly says its about nascar... you state you have no interest in nascar... yet you still comment on the thread..... :thinking:

And?

TexasHSFB
07-06-2009, 11:14 PM
I really have no use for nascar but I think it's jacked up how on the last lap the leader gets crashed and no matter how well he had done the whole race, it all goes down the drain right there.

You wanna win? Crash everyone in front of you.

Keith7
07-06-2009, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by TexasHSFB
I really have no use for nascar but I think it's jacked up how on the last lap the leader gets crashed and no matter how well he had done the whole race, it all goes down the drain right there.

You wanna win? Crash everyone in front of you.

Sadly nascar really doesn't work that way..

Electus Unus
07-06-2009, 11:32 PM
Does JR still suck?