PDA

View Full Version : New Transformers

mustang04
07-05-2009, 07:48 PM
so i know there has already been a thread about this movie...but im sittin in theater right now and there was a scene that kind of irritated me...after the mom eats the weed brownie she acts like a complete IDIOT....ive never seen anyone run around like an idiot like that under the influence of THC....just another example of how they try to make it seem like it makes you do wild and stupid things....sry im finished with my ranting now

DDBooger
07-05-2009, 07:51 PM
911 call - OD on weed brownies HAHA (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CU6AVtQethw)
I still think it should be decriminalized :D

mustang04
07-05-2009, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
911 call - OD on weed brownies HAHA (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CU6AVtQethw)
I still think it should be decriminalized :D ive heard that before its freakin hilarious

pirate4state
07-05-2009, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
so i know there has already been a thread about this movie...but im sittin in theater right now and there was a scene that kind of irritated me...after the mom eats the weed brownie she acts like a complete IDIOT....ive never seen anyone run around like an idiot like that under the influence of THC....just another example of how they try to make it seem like it makes you do wild and stupid things....sry im finished with my ranting now oh Reggie...it's just a movie! it was in there for laughs and while I've never seen anyone have quite that reaction, i have been around people who acted a FOOL because they couldn't handle it

just saying :p

SintonFan
07-05-2009, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
oh Reggie...it's just a movie! it was in there for laughs and while I've never seen anyone have quite that reaction, i have been around people who acted a FOOL because they couldn't handle it

just saying :p
Lots of fools who drink too much alcohol too.:D Moderation is your friend.
Seriously, I don't want to see weed legalized. Too many "slow drivers" now!:eek:

DDBooger
07-05-2009, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
I don't want to see weed legalized. Too many "slow drivers" now!:eek: LOL

SintonFan
07-05-2009, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
LOL
Drive down De Zavala Rd around 9pm on a Saturday... :eek::mad:

DDBooger
07-05-2009, 10:52 PM
Drive down De Zavala Rd around 9pm on a Saturday... :eek::mad: Driving down Ocean Drice in CC After 2am :eek:

mustang04
07-05-2009, 11:20 PM
Lots of fools who drink too much alcohol too.:D Moderation is your friend.
Seriously, I don't want to see weed legalized. Too many "slow drivers" now!:eek:

you're right...i'd rather be on the highway with someone who is drunk driving 90 and swerving than someone who is diving 50 ANY day.....:thinking:

alcohol...way worse than marijuana

TexasHSFB
07-05-2009, 11:22 PM
alcohol...way worse than marijuana X 2

Electus Unus
07-05-2009, 11:23 PM
Up with hope...down with dope!

SintonFan
07-06-2009, 01:18 AM
you're right...i'd rather be on the highway with someone who is drunk driving 90 and swerving than someone who is diving 50 ANY day.....:thinking:

lol
I'm not advocating drunk driving. I just said I hate "SLOW DRIVERS"!:D
the slower the worse...:mad::eek:

pirate4state
07-06-2009, 10:11 AM

driving 50 and asking if they are driving TOO fast HAHAHA

seriously, no one should drive under the influence, bad, bad, bad...

BuffyMars
07-06-2009, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
driving 50 and asking if they are driving TOO fast HAHAHA

seriously, no one should drive under the influence, bad, bad, bad...

left..right? Now where is the Dennys?

pirate4state
07-06-2009, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by BuffyMars
left..right? Now where is the Dennys? I never said I didn't do it, just that others shouldn't! :D :p :p

mustang04
07-06-2009, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Electus Unus
Up with hope...down with dope!

YEAAAHHHH!!!!!...and let Americans keep their alcohol...so abusive husbands can get drunk and beat their wives and their kids and still pass a piss test the next morning...YAAAYYYYY ACLOHOL!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets all get drunk and get obnoxiously loud and beligerant and cocky enough to pick a fight with anyone!!! YeaaahhhhH!!!!! maybe a few more drinks then we could play with death YEEEAHHHHHH!!!!!! DOWN WITH MARY-J and UP WITH ALCOHOL!!!!!!!!!

TheDOCTORdre
07-06-2009, 06:47 PM
YEAAAHHHH!!!!!...and let Americans keep their alcohol...so abusive husbands can get drunk and beat their wives and their kids and still pass a piss test the next morning...YAAAYYYYY ACLOHOL!!!!!!!!!!!! Lets all get drunk and get obnoxiously loud and beligerant and cocky enough to pick a fight with anyone!!! YeaaahhhhH!!!!! maybe a few more drinks then we could play with death YEEEAHHHHHH!!!!!! DOWN WITH MARY-J and UP WITH ALCOHOL!!!!!!!!!

with the exceptions beating wives and children...sounds like a party to me....
jk

mustang04
07-06-2009, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
with the exceptions beating wives and children...sounds like a party to me....
jk

haha ohhhh Dre...how you been brother?

I wish we could have a legit debate over Marijuana on here sometime, that would be the shizzzznid lol

TheDOCTORdre
07-06-2009, 07:37 PM
haha ohhhh Dre...how you been brother?

I wish we could have a legit debate over Marijuana on here sometime, that would be the shizzzznid lol
hey i agree with you 100% on the whole topic man