PDA

View Full Version : What's on the menu for the 4th?

sotex
07-04-2009, 10:39 AM
As we celebrate the birthday of this great nation what is on your menu for today? Since we are having a large crowd for a pool party and barbecue we are serving brisket, turkey legs, hamburgers, sweet and spicy coleslaw, and of course plenty of cold beer.:D

mustang04
07-04-2009, 10:44 AM
ummmm...well first i'm prolly gonna start off with an appetizer of cheese filled TROUBLESHOOTING...then to drink i'll prolly have a few 5 gallon buckets of Hydrolic Pressure Unit oil...ummm, then for the main meal some climbing and changing out of some circuit boards up tower...for desert, I think i'll have the chocolate dipped pigmat to clean up whatever mess in the turbine.....by the way, i'm not leaving a tip

yeah that's right, I'm on call today and just got called out to the windsite whenever the weather clears up some:(

CHS_CG
07-04-2009, 01:14 PM
Brisket, pasta salad, roasted corn, veggie/fruit tray and drink of choice.

piratebg
07-04-2009, 01:18 PM
So far, 2 day old bbq. :(

turbostud
07-04-2009, 01:19 PM
Lemon Pepper Wings

bwdlionfan
07-04-2009, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by turbostud
Lemon Pepper Wings

Did you make em yourself or get em from Wingstop?

95mustang
07-05-2009, 08:35 AM
We started the day with Pancakes and Bacon, Had Brisket for lunch that the father-in-law made, then for dinner had an old fashioned Shrimp Boil (with corn, potatoes, sausage, chicken, squash, and shrimp all boiled together) that was thrown out on butcher paper and we all stood around the table and ate. Finished the day off with homemade vanilla and banana nut ice cream. Today I got to recover from the food alone.