PDA

View Full Version : Back to back?

forum_guy
07-02-2009, 10:11 PM
As a lakers fan I love the addition of Ron. Artest is a huge upgrade over ariza. He is a better scorer, defender, and rebounder. I love what ariza did for la but he was asking for too much money so why not take the better player in artest for cheaper and still be able to resign odom. With the celtics getting sheed they will be a great team as well. I look for a bos-la finals. Maybe I'm just talking as a laker fan but with artest the lakers are going to be one of the best defensive teams. I can't wait for next season already. Go lakers!!!

TexasHSFB
07-02-2009, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by forum_guy
As a lakers fan I love the addition of Ron. Artest is a huge upgrade over ariza. He is a better scorer, defender, and rebounder. I love what ariza did for la but he was asking for too much money so why not take the better player in artest for cheaper and still be able to resign odom. With the celtics getting sheed they will be a great team as well. I look for a bos-la finals. Maybe I'm just talking as a laker fan but with artest the lakers are going to be one of the best defensive teams. I can't wait for next season already. Go lakers!!! fair weather fan.

SintonFan
07-02-2009, 10:49 PM
I hope the Spurs get a decent big man. They had a good trade and decent draft. They need a decent big man now.

Twirling Time
07-02-2009, 11:15 PM
The Mavs would be better off if Cuban had pulled the trigger on that trade last year that would've brought in Artest for Josh Howard. I love Artest's game.

Bull's-eye
07-02-2009, 11:21 PM
Artest's defense was not that good last season. He had trouble with his lateral quicknes and was beaten off the drive quite a bit. I believe he has problems with his ankles, something that will bother him for the rest of his career. His shot selection is terrible and he will stop the flow on offense. He does bully himself to the rim and is hard to stop when he has his head on straight.