PDA

View Full Version : Cowboy's Fans Shouldn't Worry...........

garciap77
07-02-2009, 06:45 AM
http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/cowboys.jpg
ASSOCIATED PRESS

Dallas Cowboys players Marc Colombo (center), Leonard Davis (right) and Cory Procter say fans shouldn’t worry — they’ll put the guitars and drums aside when the season rolls around.

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/cowboys2.jpg
ASSOCIATED PRESS
Cowboys players Marc Colombo (left) and Leonard Davis perform with their rock band Free Reign.

Pick6
07-02-2009, 07:27 AM
What's funny is the OL was a big problem last year. Why isn't Farmersfan crying about them doing other things in the offseason besides football?

crzyjournalist03
07-02-2009, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Pick6
What's funny is the OL was a big problem last year. Why isn't Farmersfan crying about them doing other things in the offseason besides football?

because they're not with girls that put Farmersfan's best date ever to shame...

Electus Unus
07-02-2009, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by Pick6
What's funny is the OL was a big problem last year. Why isn't Farmersfan crying about them doing other things in the offseason besides football? Interesting...I could of swore it was a QB who forced balls and had numerous fumbles.

Emerson1
07-02-2009, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by Electus Unus
Interesting...I could of swore it was a QB who forced balls and had numerous fumbles.
Except that one time in the endzone, he didn't just randomly drop the ball. When you are getting hit so often you tend to fumble.

Pick6
07-02-2009, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by Electus Unus
Interesting...I could of swore it was a QB who forced balls and had numerous fumbles.

The QB most likely fumbles because he's always getting hit. If he's always getting hit maybe the OL needs to do a little better. Show me one great QB that has a below average OL. Hopefully one day soon you'll understand all aspects of the game.

Emerson1
07-02-2009, 11:37 AM
Did you know Romo is tied with Brees for most TD passes the past 2 years at 62? And that is with missing games to injury and playing with a broken finger

pirate4state
07-02-2009, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Emerson1
Did you know Romo is tied with Brees for most TD passes the past 2 years at 62? And that is with missing games to injury and playing with a broken finger Yes, I saw it on Sportscenter yesterday :D

Emerson1
07-02-2009, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Yes, I saw it on Sportscenter yesterday :D
I just knew it off hand

pirate4state
07-02-2009, 12:01 PM
I just knew it off hand

That's cause you are you.

Hey, I'm gonna try and watch Transformers tomorrow. Do you think I still need to show up 1.5 hours before the movie starts? :nerd: :D

Keith7
07-02-2009, 03:01 PM
Did you know Romo is tied with Brees for most TD passes the past 2 years at 62? And that is with missing games to injury and playing with a broken finger

He won't have his favorite receiver anymore though.. Now he only has Whitten (who will be triple teamed) and the most overrated wide receiver in the league

crzyjournalist03
07-02-2009, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
He won't have his favorite receiver anymore though.. Now he only has Whitten (who will be triple teamed) and the most overrated wide receiver in the league

Patrick Crayton is pretty overrated...I'll give you that...

Trashman
07-02-2009, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by Keith7

The most over rated receiver in the league plays in Buffalo now. Sorry P4S, I couldn't help myself....:D

Z-RO
07-03-2009, 03:00 AM
I just knew it off hand

How many ints has he thrown?

Z-RO
07-03-2009, 03:27 AM
Nevermind I found it, here are the last 2 seasons totals

Favre 37
Brees 35
Romo 33
Cutler 32
Warner 31

ivchris
07-03-2009, 09:55 AM
From what I've read lately, Romo won't be throwing as much as before. They are going to use a 2 tight end run set more now with plays designed for Marion Barber and either Felix Jones or Teshard Choice out of the backfield.

Macarthur
07-03-2009, 01:35 PM
Romo has been a very good QB the last couple of years.

The issue has been a combination of things, some his fault, some not.

I really think he and Garrett will be more relaxed this year and be able to run the offense the way it should be without having to placate to the drama queen.

As much vitrol that is sent his way, I think it's the defense that has let Dallas down the last couple of years. If the defense can make just one tackle at the end of the Ravens game, they probably win that game and are in the playoffs.

piratebg
07-03-2009, 01:46 PM
Has anyone here actually heard the band? Are they any good?

Emerson1
07-03-2009, 02:48 PM
They are pretty good.

http://www.myspace.com/freereign

Z-RO
07-03-2009, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by Macarthur

As much vitrol that is sent his way, I think it's the defense that has let Dallas down the last couple of years. If the defense can make just one tackle at the end of the Ravens game, they probably win that game and are in the playoffs.

Dont look for it to get any better :(

They lost Canty, Henery, and Ellis and have only semi replaced one of them with that guy (Igor) they picked up from SD. Sure Ellis had a big mouth but he was way better then Spencer.