PDA

View Full Version : Is Forney that good

Commerce Fan
10-11-2003, 06:17 AM
Community 17 Quinlan 14 What is this??? Commerce Played a sloppy game against Community and still dominated them and here comes Quinland and just pit-ti-ful? The way Forney dominated Commerce now I am beginning to wonder??? Is Forney That Good or is all of this a FLUKE??? Wait a minute I must be losing my mind I DID NOT JUST SAY THAT, FORNEY GOOD surely not????????????

aamove
10-11-2003, 06:21 AM
I'm not ready to move Forney up to a higher pedestal, but yes they are a very good team. :D :D

Commerce Fan
10-11-2003, 06:50 AM
Sometimes it is hard to tell until later in the season because the polls are not too reliable early on so you don't know who really is that good and what teams are a fluke but if Commerce dominates the teams in our district as they normally do then my thought is BURNET had better start working on NEXT YEAR and yes I DID SAY THAT!!!!!!!!!!!

jason
10-11-2003, 09:43 AM
Commerce Fan:
Sometimes it is hard to tell until later in the season because the polls are not too reliable early on so you don't know who really is that good and what teams are a fluke but if Commerce dominates the teams in our district as they normally do then my thought is BURNET had better start working on NEXT YEAR and yes I DID SAY THAT!!!!!!!!!!!so, are you saying Commerce would beat Burnet this year?? i sure hope not...lol...

Commerce Fan
10-11-2003, 10:00 AM
jason:

Commerce Fan:
Sometimes it is hard to tell until later in the season because the polls are not too reliable early on so you don't know who really is that good and what teams are a fluke but if Commerce dominates the teams in our district as they normally do then my thought is BURNET had better start working on NEXT YEAR and yes I DID SAY THAT!!!!!!!!!!!so, are you saying Commerce would beat Burnet this year?? i sure hope not...lol...TTT I was complimenting Forney but now that I have come to my senses I will recant my comment

jason
10-11-2003, 10:01 AM
ok...i guess everybody is allowed one brain-fart per season...

Commerce Fan
10-11-2003, 10:07 AM
jason:
ok...i guess everybody is allowed one brain-fart per season...For me to say something good about forney would not be a fart but a TERD!!!!!!!!!!!!! HA HA
Maybe Commerce could take D II this year? IF so it will be every 2 years for the past 10????

3afan
10-11-2003, 10:14 AM
Commerce Fan:
Sometimes it is hard to tell until later in the season because the polls are not too reliable early on so you don't know who really is that good and what teams are a fluke but if Commerce dominates the teams in our district as they normally do then my thought is BURNET had better start working on NEXT YEAR and yes I DID SAY THAT!!!!!!!!!!!the polls are never reliable ... just look at the quarterfinals every year and there are very few top 10 teams left ... dont rely on the polls to tell who is good and who is not - go see the teams and make your own judgements