PDA

View Full Version : The tell of two weeks for me

goosealaniz
06-30-2009, 09:49 PM
last week while playing volleyball somebody ran into the side of my knee and i couldnt walk for a couple of days... also my laptop had broke...

this week i can walk/jog/jump on my knee after i thought i tore something... and now i got my laptop fixed for free... great week this week... worst week of my life last week

turbostud
07-01-2009, 12:43 AM
I had a guy go up for a layup once playing BBall in offseason. He came down and the front of his knee cap hit the tender spot on the side of my knee cap. Got a hairline fracture. Instantly I could barely walk and my knee swole up real bad. Had to have it drained with a big ole syringe and wear a brace for 8 weeks. When I stood up after having it drained I almost passed out in the doctors office. You could see the bone marrow in the blood. Knees are very fragile.

goosealaniz
07-01-2009, 07:46 AM
i know... i imideatly went to the ground after it happened... i didnt think i would be able to walk by myself for a few weeks... but after one week i was no longer no crutches and am excited that i can actually walk and it doesnt hurt so much... also my laptop broke again after only 20 of being on...