PDA

View Full Version : I might have to become a Gilmer fan...

Ranger Mom
06-29-2009, 01:39 PM
my oldest son, his wife and my grandson may be moving there!!!

PPHSfan
06-29-2009, 01:51 PM
You don't need family there to be a Gilmer fan. You just have to love a well coached, top notch, high school football team. I've been a Gilmer fan for years. Don't have any family within 25 miles of those nut jobs.

:D

waterboy
06-29-2009, 01:52 PM
He must be a really smart young man!:D Does this mean you will be coming up to visit?;) Maybe you can come up early one Friday this fall and catch a Buckeye game.;) Your son will be wearing orange and black before you know it.........and your grandson will have all kinds of Buckeye duds!:D

pirate4state
06-29-2009, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
You don't need family there to be a Gilmer fan. You just have to love a well coached, top notch, high school football team. I've been a Gilmer fan for years. Don't have any family within 25 miles of those nut jobs.

^ What he said!

waterboy
06-29-2009, 01:53 PM
...nut jobs.

You know me so well......don't you?:D

PPHSfan
06-29-2009, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
You know me so well......don't you?:D

You're ALL crazy.

You worship the sweet potato, and spell opossum with a friggin P.

lostaussie
06-29-2009, 01:57 PM
You're ALL crazy.

You worship the sweet potato, and spell opossum with a friggin P. you are so kind:D

pirate4state
06-29-2009, 01:59 PM
p4s <3 The Buckeyes

lostaussie said so!

lostaussie
06-29-2009, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
p4s <3 The Buckeyes

lostaussie said so! yes you do:thumbsup:

waterboy
06-29-2009, 02:13 PM
You're ALL crazy.

You worship the sweet potato, and spell opossum with a friggin P.
Yeah, funny thing is we were gonna get a cannon to fire everytime the Buckeyes score a touchdown, but we couldn't find anybody in Upshur County we could trust to not load up live ammo.:doh: There went that idea!:D

Ranger Mom
06-29-2009, 02:34 PM

Okay...let me clarify.

I am already a fan, but now I may actually have to start giving a darn!!!:D

Originally posted by waterboy
He must be a really smart young man!:D Does this mean you will be coming up to visit?;) Maybe you can come up early one Friday this fall and catch a Buckeye game.;) Your son will be wearing orange and black before you know it.........and your grandson will have all kinds of Buckeye duds!:D

I guess my son must take after his dad....he is not a football fan AT ALL!!!

What do y'all have in the way of Rodeoing there?? That's the path I see my grandson going down (if his momma and daddy have anything to do with it!)

waterboy
06-29-2009, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Okay...let me clarify.

I am already a fan, but now I may actually have to start giving a darn!!!:D
Ouch!

Originally posted by Ranger Mom

I guess my son must take after his dad....he is not a football fan AT ALL!!!

What do y'all have in the way of Rodeoing there?? That's the path I see my grandson going down (if his momma and daddy have anything to do with it!)
Not much rodeoing around here. There's an arena just south of town that's rarely ever used anymore. Then there's the Union Ridge arena up north of town.....there's actually a club up there somewhere. The only time I can ever catch a real rodeo in these parts is the 2nd weekend in June in Gladewater.