PDA

View Full Version : It's High Noon

PPHSfan
06-29-2009, 12:07 PM
Where is that lilly livered, goat lovin, sidewinder?

waterboy
06-29-2009, 12:11 PM
You talkin' 'bout that funny feller that talks funny and never makes any sense? The one that spits out more rhetoric than the average politician?:doh:

PPHSfan
06-29-2009, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
You talkin' 'bout that funny feller that talks funny and never makes any sense? The one that spits out more rhetoric than the average politician?:doh:

That goofy retard with the shiny head.

DDBooger
06-29-2009, 12:17 PM
You talkin' 'bout that funny feller that talks funny and never makes any sense? The one that spits out more rhetoric than the average politician?:doh: complex thought is often lost on sub-par thinkers! LOL

How are you PPHSfan? :D

PPHSfan
06-29-2009, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
complex thought is often lost on sub-par thinkers! LOL

How are you PPHSfan? :D

As good as I can be I guess. It's hard to be the best looking, and smartest guy in town sometimes. How are you?

DDBooger
06-29-2009, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
As good as I can be I guess. It's hard to be the best looking, and smartest guy in town sometimes. How are you? LOL more power to you then! Enjoy your status! :cool:

PPHSfan
06-29-2009, 12:23 PM
LOL more power to you then! Enjoy your status! :cool:

You know how it is. There's always some young gun wanting to make a name for himself. They say they gotta make a living somehow. I always tell em. "Dyin ain't much of a livin.":D

DDBooger
06-29-2009, 12:25 PM
You know how it is. There's always some young gun wanting to make a name for himself. They say they gotta make a living somehow. I always tell em. "Dyin ain't much of a livin.":D LMAO, I guess being 32 makes me a middle aged gun! Is 32 even middle aged anymore with as long as people live?

DDBooger
06-29-2009, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
You must be in Rosser, Texas. :thinking: Lot of ugly people there? LOL :p
Going on vacay soon fellas, Port A! :D

waterboy
06-29-2009, 12:38 PM
complex thought is often lost on sub-par thinkers! LOL
:D
You're absolutely right!:clap: Sub-par thinkers have to cover up their thoughtless rhetorical crap like a cat does his poop with kitty litter 'cause it's pretty much the same thing they're covering up.:D That's why politicians when asked a question, they talk funny and use big words, but there's never really much substance to their answer.:doh: :D

DDBooger
06-29-2009, 12:43 PM
You're absolutely right!:clap: Sub-par thinkers have to cover up their thoughtless rhetorical crap like a cat does his poop with kitty litter 'cause it's pretty much the same thing they're covering up.:D That's why politicians when asked a question, they talk funny and use big words, but there's never really much substance to their answer.:doh: :D IT's called circle talk or CIRCULAR REASONING. Yes it occurs. How you've painted me as a politician is humorous, when I don't subscribe to much of what they say nor listen to the mediums they use to say em. National archives are the thinking man's best friend. As far as rhetoric, that is essentially what I dispute here. Baseless, mindless, attack, one-sided rhetoric. So much to go around, yet people only want the angle that leaves their boy the good guy.

DDBooger
06-29-2009, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
Rosser is about 10 miles on the other side of Deliverance. It's the Rosser, in Scurry-Rosser.
I'll be headin' to Port A in a few weeks, myself. Parents will be retiring there in a few years I believe. I meet up with them, and few other close family friends. Let me know when your in town. I'll be there July 4th weekend.

PPHSfan
06-29-2009, 01:22 PM
LMAO, I guess being 32 makes me a middle aged gun! Is 32 even middle aged anymore with as long as people live?

32 is young to me.:D

waterboy
06-29-2009, 01:26 PM
32 is young to me.:D
Methusalah (sp?) would be young to you!:D

Ranger Mom
06-29-2009, 01:31 PM
Methusalah (sp?) would be young to you!:D

Easy now!!

I think PPHSFan and I are the same age!!!

ronwx5x
06-29-2009, 01:37 PM
LMAO, I guess being 32 makes me a middle aged gun! Is 32 even middle aged anymore with as long as people live?

Oh to be 32 and know so much more than anyone else on the board!:devil:

And by the way, use words of only one or two syllables for Waterboy and me. We live in East Texas after all!

waterboy
06-29-2009, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Easy now!!

I think PPHSFan and I are the same age!!!
Hey, I'm around the same age as y'all......so I'm allowed!:D