PDA

View Full Version : Scout your team

TexasHSFB
06-28-2009, 08:27 PM
I think this will be fun and informative.

West Columbia Roughnecks (26-3A):

Starters returning (O/D) : 7/5 (Not sure how DC came up with that figure.... but I'll go with it.)

Key players:

QB Daymond Lewis (Jun)
RB/S Sean Flannel (Soph)
TE/DL Bradley Swanks (Soph)
WR/ DB Logan Hernandez (Sen)
OL/DL Aaron Boucher (Jun) - 3rd yr starter
LB/ RB Dylan Johnican (Sen) - 3rd yr starter

The offense should be a bit more open and versatile and alot more productive. They are going to gain alot of athleticism but lose alot of experience. Only time will tell how that plays out.

The defense graduates nearly all of it's key players from a year ago (Holmes LB, Podojil LB , Lane S, Lewis DB, Fields DL, Castillo DL, Gerbich DB, Morgan DL, etc.) but there are a few players returning including (Maret LB, Johnican LB, Hernandez DB, and a few others who saw significant playing time)

The HC is a defensive minded coach first I have all the confidence in the world that he will again put up a stout defense despite the losses.

Our kicker graduated so that's a bit of a (?). But, they'll find someone.

I'm wondering about an incoming FR QB/WR/ RB named Floyd Bess. I wonder if he will get some PT on varsity??

So, that's a basic run down.

maestro
06-29-2009, 06:41 PM
is raley kid still enrolled at columbia??

good athlete..

BobcatBenny
06-29-2009, 06:52 PM
Celina Bobcats (9-3A):

Very Orange!

Which means ... they will be looking very good.

turbostud
06-29-2009, 06:56 PM
I dont mind orange but some do. My neighbor has a 60's something Mustang Fastback. It was painted blue with the racing stripes on the hood. He got it repainted Celina orange and said he has gotten alot of comments like "I cant believe you changed the color to orange".

mac77
06-29-2009, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by maestro
is raley kid still enrolled at columbia??

good athlete..

Yes! Best athlete in the Raley clan. Gonna see time at QB and WR.

coach
06-29-2009, 11:47 PM
Fairfield Eagles- Don't need to be scouted we suck so bad anyone could beat us

trojan37
06-30-2009, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by coach
Fairfield Eagles- Don't need to be scouted we suck so bad anyone could beat us

Same for West.

BILLYFRED0000
06-30-2009, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
Celina Bobcats (9-3A):

Very Orange!

Hey benny there will be a little white from time to time.

TexasHSFB
06-30-2009, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by mac77
Yes! Best athlete in the Raley clan. Gonna see time at QB and WR. Geez.

sinfan75
06-30-2009, 08:02 PM
Sinton will be slow out the gate but may be good come play-off time. Lost 30 or more seniors so lots of holes to fill.

pirate4state
06-30-2009, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by sinfan75
Sinton will be slow out the gate but may be good come play-off time. Lost 30 or more seniors so lots of holes to fill. Not as slow as you think.

sinfan75
06-30-2009, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Not as slow as you think. You lose pretty much allof your football team to graduation it takes time to get good. Sinton will do just fine in district and make the play-offs. They have good nucleus but alot of positions to fill with players that have no varsity experience at all. I see em goin 2 rounds deep in the play-offs at the most. But please bring this statement back up at the end of the season if I'm wrong.:D

mac77
06-30-2009, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by TexasHSFB
Geez.

What's that supposed to mean, HAIRBOY?

TexasHSFB
06-30-2009, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by mac77
What's that supposed to mean, HAIRBOY? I don't know.

I don't care anymore. I'm all graduated. I have no idea why I even wrote up what I did. Maybe they will surprise me.

I hope they make the playoffs.

SintonFan_inAustin
07-01-2009, 12:44 AM
You lose pretty much allof your football team to graduation it takes time to get good. Sinton will do just fine in district and make the play-offs. They have good nucleus but alot of positions to fill with players that have no varsity experience at all. I see em goin 2 rounds deep in the play-offs at the most. But please bring this statement back up at the end of the season if I'm wrong.:D :)

i'll bring it up right now. Sinton has the experience at some skill positions that should have them ready early and expect for them to be clicking come playoff time :devil:

pirate4state
07-01-2009, 09:11 AM
You lose pretty much allof your football team to graduation it takes time to get good. Sinton will do just fine in district and make the play-offs. They have good nucleus but alot of positions to fill with players that have no varsity experience at all. I see em goin 2 rounds deep in the play-offs at the most. But please bring this statement back up at the end of the season if I'm wrong.:D

Will do!

Trashman
07-01-2009, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by BobcatBenny
Celina Bobcats (9-3A):

Very Orange!

You're right Benny!.............They do look good. :D

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3433/3390878840_7a335725b9.jpg

zebrablue2
07-01-2009, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Not as slow as you think.

will they make it to the round where the brahmas knock them out again?:stirpot::D