PDA

View Full Version : LIBERTY HILL SUCKS!!!!

bulldawg89
11-04-2002, 09:17 PM
November 8th is going to be such a fun game...I hope everyone can come out and see the lil' Panthers get hurt :) Peace out!

GOFOR2
11-04-2002, 09:32 PM
Hey guy, I dont know who you are or what shortcomings you may have, but lets keep this board clean and keep this kind of junior high garbage off of this site. Grow-up a little bit, its just a game, not life and death.

CentralTxFan
11-04-2002, 10:12 PM
Gofor2...not all burnet fans feel this way...sure we would like to see Burnet 10-0 but not at the expense of an injury to any player, burnet or liberty hill. It hurts me to see a Burnet fan "talk" this way on a message board. All of us want a good, clean game!

spaniard
11-04-2002, 11:30 PM
CentralTxFan:
Gofor2...not all burnet fans feel this way...sure we would like to see Burnet 10-0 but not at the expense of an injury to any player, burnet or liberty hill. It hurts me to see a Burnet fan "talk" this way on a message board. All of us want a good, clean game!yeah, i dont know why that meathead came on here and started trying to cause a ruckus. sorry lh people, ignore him.

2001GiddingsLB
11-05-2002, 12:35 AM
I hope Liberty Hill hands Burnet their collective arses. Its not that I don't like Burnet its just I have seen a bunch of Burnet people on here touting their team and it reminds me of Cameron last year before they got beat. Give em hell Liberty Hill.

87nnud
11-05-2002, 01:22 AM
First of all i hope that burnet smashes liberty hill worse than they did last year against llano, but we all know that isn't going to happen. I admit liberty hill has to have a good team if they are 9-0, but who have they played all year. I know........nobodys. The hardest game they have played all year has been Bandera and they only beat them by a touch. Liberty hill's excuse was that it was wet and our corners fell down so they had big pass plays. wa wa wa. Cry me a river. Liberty hill in my mind has been asking for a tail whiping ever since they won their first game. They got on here and talked all this trash about how Burnet is overrated and how they are going to beat them, this and that. Then they get on tv and are like yea we are going to whip burnet yea yea. WEll i am just waiting for the excuse they have friday night after the game. Well shipley was just too fast, miller was just too strong, Mcgee just has too good of an arm, and their d-fence just shut our rushing down. I don't know what it will be. I am waiting to see if they even get on here and give an excuse or just keep their mouths shut and go into the playoffs and do well. Nobody knows what the turnout of the game will be friday, but i have been looking forward to it. I will definately be there. Everybody who can come should come watch an exciting game. Good luck to both teams. Go burnet!

Old Dog
11-05-2002, 01:49 AM
LH folks, some of us from Burnet are totally put off by bulldawg89's jr. highish remards. Be assured we recognize how tasteless they are! These things make you want to see all posters
required to state full name, address and phone number and by the quality of the statements, maybe their ages. As for me he needs to be ROM'd.

<small>[ November 05, 2002, 12:51 AM: Message edited by: Old Dog ]</small>

BURNETBULLDOG66
11-05-2002, 10:53 AM
Burnet 42
Liberty Hill 7

bulldawg89
11-05-2002, 09:29 PM
im sorry for being inmature like that.........i was only telling the truth....

Puppetmaster101
11-05-2002, 09:58 PM
Your forgiven and all Burnet fans respect you for saying the truth its something everybody can learn from!!!! Burnet 54- LH 14 lucky im even given ya'll that much BWAHAHAHAHA

Puppetmaster101
11-05-2002, 09:58 PM
<small>[ November 05, 2002, 09:00 PM: Message edited by: Puppetmaster101 ]</small>