PDA

View Full Version : Wow It Finally Happened

PPHSfan
06-26-2009, 02:39 PM
One of my threads got closed.:eek:

Once again the Minority rules.

Kinda like prayer in school.

90% of America believes in prayer and that it should be allowed in school, but the minority screams louder.

Secretly, no matter how bad you feel about yourself, you think that calling Michael Jackson a woman is funny. But a couple of pantie wasted wussies got their feelings hurt (like Michael Jackson or Farrah Fawcett were over at their house for dinner last week) and cried Foul.

HeHeHe

:p :p

Trashman
06-26-2009, 02:45 PM
Had to go back and read what I missed. Dude that thread needed to be closed.:D

DDBooger
06-26-2009, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Trashman
Had to go back and read what I missed. Dude that thread needed to be closed.:D no way, making fun of dead people=MANLY ACT!

LOL

PPHSfan
06-26-2009, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
no way, making fun of dead people=MANLY ACT!

LOL

No that's where you're wrong.

Making fun of the Living is cruel.

If you die before me, I will have a field day. But only because I respect you, I won't make fun of you now. I disagree with about 99 percent of what you say, but I love the way you say it.

waterboy
06-26-2009, 02:54 PM
Those jokes were not Politically Correct and they were tasteless..................but most of them were FUNNY!!:D :D

turbostud
06-26-2009, 02:55 PM
LMAO!!!! You got to admire the person that has the minerals to start ripping on a person that just died. You know a firestorm is headed your way when you do.

waterboy
06-26-2009, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan

If you die before me, I will have a field day. But only because I respect you, I won't make fun of you now. I disagree with about 99 percent of what you say, but I love the way you say it.
He does kinda talk funny, doesn't he?;) :D

DDBooger
06-26-2009, 02:57 PM

;) you have my complete respect as well and you're right, we likely don't agree about anything, but that 1% would be enough to have a beer on! haha :D

IF you die first can I draw something obscene on your face! :p

DDBooger
06-26-2009, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by waterboy
He does kinda talk funny, doesn't he?;) :D hahaha :clap: :p

pirate4state
06-26-2009, 02:59 PM
let's all take a moment to reflect on PPHSfan's ridiculous thread .... AMEN

DDBooger
06-26-2009, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
let's all take a moment to reflect on PPHSfan's ridiculous thread .... AMEN HEY! it's deceased, we can make fun of it! :)

Bullaholic

90% of America believes in prayer and that it should be allowed in school, but the minority screams louder.

Secretly, no matter how bad you feel about yourself, you think that calling Michael Jackson a woman is funny. But a couple of pantie wasted wussies got their feelings hurt (like Michael Jackson or Farrah Fawcett were over at their house for dinner last week) and cried Foul.

HeHeHe

How does it feel to be the Che Guevara of the Downlow? :D
Viva PPHSFan!

PPHSfan
;) you have my complete respect as well and you're right, we likely don't agree about anything, but that 1% would be enough to have a beer on! haha :D

IF you die first can I draw something obscene on your face! :p

Absolutely, you can even video it and play it at halftime during the SuperBowl.....providing you black out S. Ft. Worth.

DDBooger
06-26-2009, 03:02 PM
Absolutely, you can even video it and play it at halftime during the SuperBowl.....providing you black out S. Ft. Worth. hahaha cool, speaking of, I'm gonna leave instructions on how I want to be buried. I want a casket that is shaped like Jessica Simpson's breasts.

Bull Butter
06-26-2009, 03:26 PM
Let's all be honest for a moment here..............

How many of us have gotten text messages today with Michael Jackson jokes?

I've gotten several just since lunch.

AT&T is loving this:D

Ranger Mom
06-26-2009, 03:28 PM
I closed the thread without having a single person complain about it!!

ohh.......What now??

pirate4state
06-26-2009, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Bull Butter
Let's all be honest for a moment here..............

How many of us have gotten text messages today with Michael Jackson jokes?

I've gotten several just since lunch.

AT&T is loving this:D

Surprisingly, I haven't received any.

Ranger Mom
06-26-2009, 03:35 PM
Surprisingly, I haven't received any.

Me neither!

The only jokes I have read have been on here!!

Ranger Mom
06-26-2009, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Me neither!

The only jokes I have read have been on here!!

I spoke too soon!!

Thanks PPHSFan!!!!:doh: :doh:

espn1
06-26-2009, 04:27 PM

HeHeHe

It's called: The Pink Hole Syndrom!

ccraker
06-26-2009, 04:55 PM
Well done on the jokes.

I stole them and posted them on a message board where I don't represent my paper.

The Michael Jackson died of food poisoning joke was excellent.

Thanks.

BreckTxLonghorn
06-26-2009, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by espn1
It's called: The Pink Hole Syndrom!

:spitlol:

PurpleFreddy
06-26-2009, 05:44 PM
BTW, prayer is NOT banned in schools. Any of my students can (and often do) pray any time they wish. Prayer that is led and endorsed by a representative of the state or (i.e., principal) or using state resources (PA system) is not permitted.
Prayer is not about being a public ceremony, it is a personal conversation with God. Remember what Jesus said about the Pharises and their public prayer and why they did it?

HeHeHe

Ranger Mom
06-26-2009, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by PurpleFreddy
BTW, prayer is NOT banned in schools. Any of my students can (and often do) pray any time they wish. Prayer that is led and endorsed by a representative of the state or (i.e., principal) or using state resources (PA system) is not permitted.
Prayer is not about being a public ceremony, it is a personal conversation with God. Remember what Jesus said about the Pharises and their public prayer and why they did it?

I still like that old quote I have read a few times:

As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in schools!!:D

Footballhudini
06-26-2009, 08:25 PM
hahaha cool, speaking of, I'm gonna leave instructions on how I want to be buried. I want a casket that is shaped like Jessica Simpson's breasts.

ban

SintonFan
06-26-2009, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by Footballhudini
ban
You'd have to ban him(DDBooger), I_DO_CARE and at least three other alter-egos(multiple personality disorder aka dissociative identity disorder). Keep in mind DDBooger is a self-described anarchist who writes policy for some entity or government agency...:D
It's not worth it because he IS smarter than every one else here and will find a way back. I, like PPHSfan, do find his prose amusing but that is about as far as I'll go there.
Booger also hates the fact that I figured out he was I_DO_CARE, so he tends to try to "get under my skin".;):D

DDBooger
06-27-2009, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
You'd have to ban him(DDBooger), I_DO_CARE and at least three other alter-egos(multiple personality disorder aka dissociative identity disorder). Keep in mind DDBooger is a self-described anarchist who writes policy for some entity or government agency...:D
It's not worth it because he IS smarter than every one else here and will find a way back. I, like PPHSfan, do find his prose amusing but that is about as far as I'll go there.
Booger also hates the fact that I figured out he was I_DO_CARE, so he tends to try to "get under my skin".;):D Me and everyone else who knew that before your amazing lil discovery really find you amusing that you did that all by yourself 3adl's lil blues clues giant! Haha I'm a self described anarchist now, cool I guess? Crazy being as you didn't even know what it meant as evidenced by your use of the word :) . Get under your skin? You mean by getting you to hold some animosity from another thread and bring it here? Yup, evidently it isn't working. You are so concerned with me feeling like I'm smarter than everyone else (you) that you reveal how childish a grown man can be! LOL

Boog/IDC
(apparently I was keeping that a secret) ;)

SintonFan
06-27-2009, 02:35 AM
Me and everyone else who knew that before your amazing lil discovery really find you amusing that you did that all by yourself 3adl's lil blues clues giant! Haha I'm a self described anarchist now, cool I guess? Crazy being as you didn't even know what it meant as evidenced by your use of the word :) . Get under your skin? You mean by getting you to hold some animosity from another thread and bring it here? Yup, evidently it isn't working. You are so concerned with me feeling like I'm smarter than everyone else (you) that you reveal how childish a grown man can be! LOL

Boog/IDC
(apparently I was keeping that a secret) ;)
Just who else knew about that fact that you have two, three or more personalities here on the downlow aimed at shaping, defending or attacking any opinion you don't agree with? Everyone? Two or Three? No, your words tend to point to something else and I quote:
"Me and everyone else who knew that before your amazing lil discovery really find you amusing that you did that all by yourself"
I think that might be dissociative identity disorder or just a typical leftist megalomaniac. Just who is "everyone else" in your quote? Do you have mice in your pocket? lol
You were very much trying to keep that a secret until I figured that out.
And Yes... you yourself described yourself as an anarchist. More than once.:rolleyes:
What is wrong with continuing a topic in which you feel strong enough to respond back to?:D

You are so concerned with me feeling like I'm smarter than everyone else (you) that you reveal how childish a grown man can be!
I'm a little different than you. Kid's use feelings... Adults tend to use their ability to think.
Stop "feeling like" you are getting under my skin, when all evidence points out the opposite is true.:rolleyes:

SintonFan
06-27-2009, 02:58 AM
BTW Boog(IDC and others)...
Let me quote someone smarter than you:
"Wow It Finally Happened"
Yes it did.
I hope you, at least, have the excuse of wearing Depends because as the Mods say about pissing contests and men, yours definitely dribbled down your leg.:rolleyes::clap:

DDBooger
06-27-2009, 04:06 AM
Just who else knew about that fact that you have two, three or more personalities here on the downlow aimed at shaping, defending or attacking any opinion you don't agree with? Everyone? Two or Three? No, your words tend to point to something else and I quote:
I think that might be dissociative identity disorder or just a typical leftist megalomaniac. Just who is "everyone else" in your quote? Do you have mice in your pocket? lol You were very much trying to keep that a secret until I figured that out.
And Yes...
Wow, and I thought others were paranoid to the point of delusion. Well, most poignantly and an ex-neighbor of yours Pirate4State knew almost right off the bat. BBDE, Rockdale, Emerson1, Jr2004, Txbroadcaster figured it out. Oh and dissociative identity disorder would suggest I had two differing personalities perhaps? Yet if you read my posts from either screen name you'd see I said the same things and followed the same line of thinking. Once again, you show your limited capability to construct a coherent idea, but attempt to use dime store psychology to over analyze my creation of another screen name to bug I_Don't_Care. haha Such a silly man you are! Feel free to email Sinton66 or admin I'm sure they can let you know how many names registered to my IP; just those two. But, again, you seem to feel like some Sherlock Holmes of the internet world! haha

.you yourself described yourself as an anarchist. More than once.:rolleyes: Oh, what I subscribe to, well, anarcho-syndicalist/social libertarian it's a just a thread of libertarianism much like the one's we have here, that are closely associated with anarchism as well. I think in your simple line of thinking you are framing it as some chaotic line of ideology, but, judging from your limited capacity, I'm not surprised.

What is wrong with continuing a topic in which you feel strong enough to respond back to?:Doh absolutely nothing, but considering this thread had no connection to that one and you actively sought an avenue to pursue, well, it leaves little to speculate that I got under your skin! ;)

I'm a little different than you. Kid's use feelings... Adults tend to use their ability to think. And most psychologists would laugh at you, because it isn't that adults don't use feelings they simply mature enough to control primal responses to stimuli, something you are apparently struggling to deal with since we have now carried over something from a different thread to this one to assuage your obvious need to redeem yourself for such a inadequate showing! :) Perhaps you're a big thinker in your circle of friends, but you are peanuts to me, this is fun, like taking candy from a baby, which is an adequate description of your attempts to save face.

Stop "feeling like" you are getting under my skin, when all evidence points out the opposite is true.:rolleyes: Yes, the fact that this is continuing, your persistence and absence of the original argument suggests you are doing so out of some need to just rebut aimlessly! haha Again, merely stating that my aims are to get under your skin indirectly illustrate what this is about! Your own inadequacy! :(
;)

DDBooger
06-27-2009, 04:15 AM
BTW Boog(IDC and others)...
Let me quote someone smarter than you:
"Wow It Finally Happened"
Yes it did. LOL someone smarter than me? Well, as I always say, opinions vary. I happen to like PPHSFan, but if you need him to reinforce your point, whatever it is, so be it.

Yes it did.
What did? you looking like a donkey's behind? Your simple, your shark bait to me, your drivel is simplistic and childish. Much like last time we engaged in a "pissing" contest. In your need to save face, you started a thread asking whether wisdom was more important to have than intelligence. THAT form of simple thinking. Being that neither is one in the same, yet one is an integral part of the other, it was absurd, but it's intentions were obvious! Now, you'll state the obvious denials as you will with the rest of the stuff, but you sir are clearly driven by emotion, or you'd have simply moved on.

I hope you, at least, have the excuse of wearing Depends because as the Mods say about pissing contests and men, yours definitely dribbled down your leg.:rolleyes::clap: Well you know what they say about cliches, they are normally used in absence of an original thought! ;)

pirate4state
06-27-2009, 07:46 AM
wow, just wow...:rolleyes:

SF-did you really think the mods didn't know that DDB & i do care were one in the same? without even using the tools we had available to us, i figured it out. it wasn't like he was hiding.

having 2 names isnt against the rules, if it were, philC would have to have given up phIlC a long time ago!

yall are both ridiculous with your pissing contests. i know, i know....it's what guys do. well bravo, you 2 are among the best. :clap: :rolleyes:

Ranger Mom
06-27-2009, 09:06 AM
wow, just wow...:rolleyes:

SF-did you really think the mods didn't know that DDB & i do care were one in the same? without even using the tools we had available to us, i figured it out. it wasn't like he was hiding.

having 2 names isnt against the rules, if it were, philC would have to have given up phIlC a long time ago!

yall are both ridiculous with your pissing contests. i know, i know....it's what guys do. well bravo, you 2 are among the best. :clap: :rolleyes:

That was hijacking at it's finest....dontcha think??:p

BTW......what are you doing up at 7:46 on a Saturday morning????