PDA

View Full Version : I Am Now.....(iPhone)

Bullaholic
06-26-2009, 10:13 AM
I am now an officially "cool" old guy---I have an iPhone. Being in the computer business kept the learning curve down somewhat, and I like the operation so far. I'm going to explore all the cool apps and add a few. Biggest plus is going to be able to view game scores on the 3ADL while at the games. Wonder what all the young folks will do when they hear my "In the Still of the Night" ringtone? and I install the voice command "3A Downlow"? :D

DDBooger
06-26-2009, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
What's it gonna cost you a month? Im thinking about getting one, but Im scared of the monthly bill. I also dont like that you cant send pics in texts. over a $100 dollars, depending on your plan, couldn't tell you for sure. But they are rendering the mini-laptops obsolete according to a few magazines I read. It really is a cool phone. If you have the discretionary spending, you can manage a lot from it

BreckTxLonghorn
06-26-2009, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Ernest T Bass
I dont have a land line, and my cell phone bill is regularly 80-110 a month. Im not willing to go over the high end.

You can always go to AT&T wireless' website, and build a plan for the iPhone without actually having to buy it. That way you can get an idea of what you'll pay. I think for what I wanted it was 89.99 before taxes, but I don't talk a ton, the people I do talk to are on at&t, and I do more data & text. Sadly, it's not on the work corporate plan, so I'll keep the Treo and pay $15 a month.