PDA

View Full Version : Whitesboro

PPSTATEBOUND
06-25-2009, 01:24 PM
Are they gonna be down or up from last season?

bigwood33
06-25-2009, 01:30 PM
I have no idea. I thought that we would be better than we were last year so I hate to be overly optimistic. We are really thin in the O- line so we sure need to stay healthy. Defensively we should be much improved. All that being said, I am cautiously optimistic but the district is really strong. My son would kill me but I think 6-4 or if we catch lightning in a bottle 7-3. Who knows, that's why we play 'em. 0 week will be here before you know it, it is just 70 days until we start finding out. I can't wait!

charlesrixey
06-25-2009, 02:32 PM
I think Whitesboro will be better than last year, but our district is going to be very strong again. I think they missed the boat two years ago when they fell to Prosper. :(

Rabid Cougar
06-25-2009, 06:21 PM
Shot and discus will definitly be down!

bigwood33
06-25-2009, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by Rabid Cougar
Shot and discus will definitly be down!
No doubt about that:) Hayden is throwing at the Nike Invitational this weekend and has a good chance of winning the shot and should compete very well in the discus.

turbostud
06-25-2009, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by bigwood33
No doubt about that:) Hayden is throwing at the Nike Invitational this weekend and has a good chance of winning the shot and should compete very well in the discus.

Where is he going to college?

bigwood33
06-25-2009, 09:15 PM
Texas, they offerred him last year at the state meet and it took him about 2 minutes to accept.

Twirling Time
06-26-2009, 06:24 AM
Originally posted by charlesrixey
I think Whitesboro will be better than last year, but our district is going to be very strong again. I think they missed the boat two years ago when they fell to Prosper. :(

They beat Prosper, but lost to Pilot Point and that's what hurt them. Last year they would've been good enough to make the playoffs if they had been in Van Alstyne's district.