PDA

View Full Version : Sexual Innuendo.....

Bullaholic
06-25-2009, 11:27 AM
What do you feel are the limits for sexual innuendo when posting to a forum or engaging in conversation with the other sex? Same sex?

jason
06-25-2009, 11:27 AM
with rangermom - anything goes...

pirate4state
06-25-2009, 11:36 AM
What are your limits?

I'm hardly a prude, but sometimes, I get a little ":eek: did he/she really just post that?" and then I know I've reached my limit. haha.

Is that clear enough? :D

Ranger Mom
06-25-2009, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by jason

I put up with a LOT....but I do have my limit!!!

BreckTxLonghorn
06-25-2009, 11:39 AM
In whose endo?!

:devil: :D

(I crack myself up)

SintonFan
06-25-2009, 11:39 AM
in your endo...
I heard that on scrubs.:doh:

piratebg
06-25-2009, 11:48 AM
What is "innuendo"? :p

garciap77
06-25-2009, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by jason

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-shocked019.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)

Bullaholic
06-25-2009, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
What are your limits?

I'm hardly a prude, but sometimes, I get a little ":eek: did he/she really just post that?" and then I know I've reached my limit. haha.

Is that clear enough? :D

Obviously, there is no right or wrong answer to this question. We all define our limits of good taste but generally have fairly common definitions of poor taste and react accordingly when we feel that limit has been breached. Subtle sexual innuendo is usually tolerated by the majority of adults, but flagrant use of crude innuendo which leaves little "wiggle" room is generally not accepted. I am "old school" and consquently do not feel comfortable pushing the limits of sexual inuendo with women---although I have probably been guilty on occasion. I don't have any such limits when discussing sex with adult men.

garciap77
06-25-2009, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
.................................................. ........................................ I don't have any such limits when discussing sex with adult men.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

;)

Bullaholic
06-25-2009, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
:eek: :eek: :eek:

;)

Leave to somebody from Wylie to finnagle their way around limits.....:D

BILLYFRED0000
06-25-2009, 01:04 PM
I try to be a gentleman and treat women like ladies till proven otherwise. In that context appropriate is well defined. In the lockeroom amongst my peers it should remain the same. And I endeavor to keep it that way. But I have been known to cross the line oncet or twicet.

LH_Tuff
06-25-2009, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
What is "innuendo"? :p

Mexican Sausage?

coach
06-25-2009, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I put up with a LOT....but I do have my limit!!!

well obviously i crossed that line

Ranger Mom
06-25-2009, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by coach
well obviously i crossed that line

LOL!!:p

pirate4state
06-25-2009, 02:02 PM
Obviously, there is no right or wrong answer to this question. We all define our limits of good taste but generally have fairly common definitions of poor taste and react accordingly when we feel that limit has been breached. Subtle sexual innuendo is usually tolerated by the majority of adults, but flagrant use of crude innuendo which leaves little "wiggle" room is generally not accepted. I am "old school" and consquently do not feel comfortable pushing the limits of sexual inuendo with women---although I have probably been guilty on occasion. I don't have any such limits when discussing sex with adult men.

Give me some examples of crude innuendos. LMAO

Not really, but I am cracking up at your parting comment.

Farmersfan
06-25-2009, 02:21 PM
I find it difficult to be sexual in anyone's window..........

Sweetwater Red
06-25-2009, 02:31 PM
I don't have any such limits when discussing sex with adult men.

You have to know that this is going to end up in someone's sig
Bull. That's just the nature of the board.:D

Bullaholic
06-25-2009, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
You have to know that this is going to end up in someone's sig
Bull. That's just the nature of the board.:D

I hope so, Red---like PPHSFan---I may have to sign autographs at games and the legend lives on. :D