PDA

View Full Version : garciap and ccmom

DaHop72
06-24-2009, 10:39 PM
If you get bored or have nothing to do Sat., Sunday or Monday night come out to the ball park and throw a rock my way.

http://www.eteamz.com/tx5/files/2009TournamentPairings.pdf

:D :D

ccmom
06-24-2009, 11:03 PM
Hey Hop...we are going to be out at the Wylie fields and would love to look you up, BUT...that schedule gives me a headache. I'll pm you my # so you can just let me know when/where y'all will be.

DaHop72
06-24-2009, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by ccmom
Hey Hop...we are going to be out at the Wylie fields and would love to look you up, BUT...that schedule gives me a headache. I'll pm you my # so you can just let me know when/where y'all will be. Sorry for it making you :crazy1: :crazy1: It's simple, my team is the 10-11 and we play Merkel @6 Saturday, Southern @8 Sunday and Wylie @ 6 Monday. Clear as a mudhole now. :D :D

ccmom
06-24-2009, 11:16 PM
Got it! Honestly, I am looking at all this from my phone and was too lazy to "think". I was hoping you would dumb it down for me, so thanks! I'm not sure about the weekend games, but we will see you Monday for sure. Good luck!

garciap77
06-25-2009, 07:46 AM
Originally posted by DaHop72
If you get bored or have nothing to do Sat., Sunday or Monday night come out to the ball park and throw a rock my way.

http://www.eteamz.com/tx5/files/2009TournamentPairings.pdf

:D :D

Which ball park? Are you coaching or playing( I didn't know you were that young)?:D

;)

P.S. I'll make one and take some pictures!

DaHop72
06-25-2009, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by garciap77
Which ball park? Are you coaching or playing( I didn't know you were that young)?:D

;)

P.S. I'll make one and take some pictures! The Northeast field at Wylie. I guess I will have to coach since I couldn't find my birth certificate. :D :D

garciap77
06-25-2009, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
The Northeast field at Wylie. I guess I will have to coach since I couldn't find my birth certificate. :D :D

Are you talking about the field close to the lake? If you need a birth certificate let me know, just make sure you get a close shave and a hair cut!:D

;)

P.S. You may have to loose a few pounds and stop drinking beer too!;)

DaHop72
06-25-2009, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
Are you talking about the field close to the lake? If you need a birth certificate let me know, just make sure you get a close shave and a hair cut!:D

;)

P.S. You may have to loose a few pounds and stop drinking beer too!;) Yes, the fields are on Maple St. by the lake. I think I'm in trouble, not going to shave, don't need the hair cut, sure could stand to lose pounds and don't drink anything stronger than Iced tea. :doh: :doh:

ccmom
06-29-2009, 10:59 AM
You are your boys were looking strong last night when we left. I'm sorry we couldn't stay for the whole game. Did y'all end up winning?

DaHop72
06-29-2009, 11:45 AM
You are your boys were looking strong last night when we left. I'm sorry we couldn't stay for the whole game. Did y'all end up winning? I'm not sure when you left but we tied the game in the 4th, scored 8 in the fifth and won 13-5. Wylie and Snyder are both in the best 2 out of 3 now but we have to play each other tonight to finish the round robin first. Both teams will probably throw everybody but the manager tonight. :D :D

ccmom
06-29-2009, 12:07 PM
Good luck tonight. I should be able to catch at least the last part of the game.:)

ccmom
06-30-2009, 09:59 AM
I was there for the last half of the game last night, DaHop and enjoyed watching your boys play. :)

DaHop72
06-30-2009, 03:41 PM
I was there for the last half of the game last night, DaHop and enjoyed watching your boys play. :) I saw you and my buddy on the front row. You left too soon, I was going to bring you in to pitch. :D :D

ccmom
06-30-2009, 07:50 PM
LOL! We were actually there until the end...moved to the SNYDER side...OMG! The heat must be getting to me!! I was going to holler at you after you met with your team, but you were way too fast for me.