PDA

View Full Version : Sprint's new Palm Pre

TexasHSFB
06-24-2009, 02:04 PM
Anybody got it?

It looks pretty friggin BA. I'm thinking about switching to Sprint now. Anybody had any exp with their service? I've been w/o a phone for over a week now. It's starting to feel weird.

I'm about to go look up pricing to see how it compares.

Ranger Mom
06-24-2009, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by TexasHSFB
Anybody got it?

It looks pretty friggin BA. I'm thinking about switching to Sprint now. Anybody had any exp with their service? I've been w/o a phone for over a week now. It's starting to feel weird.

I'm about to go look up pricing to see how it compares.

CHS_CG had Sprint and hated them. They are all I have ever had and have never had a problem with their service.

pirate4state
06-24-2009, 02:16 PM
I've had Sprint for just over 5 years and have never really had a problem with them.

I've never really had an issue with being anywhere in Texas and not having some coverage.

I just got the HTC touch Pro and I really like it. I had the Palm Centro and it was okay, but I hated the keypad.

The palm pre does look really nice.

TexasHSFB
06-24-2009, 02:30 PM
One thing I did like is that I lokked up the exact same plans for AT&T and Sprint and Sprint's is $20 less/month...... but with the new 2 yr activation AND a mail in rebate..... it's still $199.00 for the Palm Pre....... :doh:

Man..... but that everything Data plan is what I want.... and that Palm Pre looks nice.

pirate4state
06-24-2009, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by TexasHSFB
One thing I did like is that I lokked up the exact same plans for AT&T and Sprint and Sprint's is $20 less/month...... but with the new 2 yr activation AND a mail in rebate..... it's still $199.00 for the Palm Pre....... :doh:

Man..... but that everything Data plan is what I want.... and that Palm Pre looks nice.

I have the everything Data plan...it ROCKS!

TexasHSFB
06-24-2009, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I have the everything Data plan...it ROCKS! Yep. It definitely looks like the way to go, it's $20 less than AT&T's equivalent which is the best part.

I called sprint and they figured up my plan with the Palm Pre.

After running my credit, they approved me for 5 lines with no deposit. Woohoo! I only need one, but that's still nice.

$69.99 + Tax/ month

$199.00 upfront with no activation fee.

They also said after running my credit that I qualified for an extended credit towards my first bill.... a minimum of $25. Nice.

Only thing is, I'll have to pay a $200 cancellation fee with T-mobile. :doh: