PDA

View Full Version : Ranger Mom...........................................

garciap77
06-24-2009, 12:15 PM
How is this for a "Man Cave"?:D

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/ManCave.jpg

Modern-day "cave" men!

Trends step in where women fear to tread!

:D

Ranger Mom
06-24-2009, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by garciap77

Modern-day "cave" men!

That's pretty awesome!! I won't show this pic to the hubby. Right now he is content with his metal fold out chair and his bar stool!!

But....my son has a horse and donkey he has been keeping at my house. Their "barn" is a cotton trailer turned upside down with plywood on the sides. The animals are going to move to a ranch in Sweetwater and I overheard my "significant other" talking about dragging the cotton trailer up to the back yard and making that his bigger and better "man cave"!:eek: :eek:

At least he plans on insulating it and putting tin where the plywood is right now.

I can't complain too much, that does open up a lot of space for me to store my crap so I can have room to buy some new crap!!:D

Rabid Cougar
06-24-2009, 02:19 PM
Needs seven more flat screens, pool table, Card table, green concrete marked with yard lines and a Cowboy's star, lots of sports memerobilia, (Cowboys, Rangers, U.S. Open, Baylor, China Spring) bath room, full kitchen with ice machine that makes "Sonic"ice, a Home movie theater attached and a swimming pool right out the back door.

This Man Cave DOES exist!

pirate4state
06-24-2009, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by garciap77

Modern-day "cave" men!

haha love the Superman throw pillow!

Ranger Mom
06-24-2009, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Rabid Cougar
Needs seven more flat screens, pool table, Card table, green concrete marked with yard lines and a Cowboy's star, lots of sports memerobilia, (Cowboys, Rangers, U.S. Open, Baylor, China Spring) bath room, full kitchen with ice machine that makes "Sonic"ice, a Home movie theater attached and a swimming pool right out the back door.

This Man Cave DOES exist!

My husband's has lots of Cowboys memorabilia, Texas Tech stuff, pics of me and the dogs....and a Hooter's calendar from 2 years ago....but by george, he flips to the next month like clock work on the 1st!!:D

BTW!! I just found out recently that you could buy bags of "Sonic" ice from Sonic!!!:cool:

Farmersfan
06-24-2009, 02:27 PM
My best friend purchased a 3 recliner stadium sectional, a 72" big screen and a Refrigerator with a built-in beer tap and a surround sound system. He covered his walls with Cowboys, Mavs and Rangers crap. It looks like the perfect Man-Cave. The only problem is-----he only uses it during Cowboy games. It's upstairs and he hates climbing the stairs. He hasn't even been up there since the Cowboys lost to Philly the last game of the season. Nothing hurts like the waste of a good man cave. I think we need to pass laws on this!!!!!!!

Ranger Mom
06-24-2009, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
My best friend purchased a 3 recliner stadium sectional, a 72" big screen and a Refrigerator with a built-in beer tap and a surround sound system. He covered his walls with Cowboys, Mavs and Rangers crap. It looks like the perfect Man-Cave. The only problem is-----he only uses it during Cowboy games. It's upstairs and he hates climbing the stairs. He hasn't even been up there since the Cowboys lost to Philly the last game of the season. Nothing hurts like the waste of a good man cave. I think we need to pass laws on this!!!!!!!

My husbands "man cave" is about 50' from the house. He and his buds can get in there and act the fool and I can be in the house and not hear a thing!!

THANK GOODNESS!!!!

Ranger Mom
06-24-2009, 02:30 PM
I would LOVE to contact TLC, or whatever station carries it, and make him an awesome man cave on the "While you were out" show.

Only thing.....he won't go anywhere without me!!!