PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone watch "Superstars" last night??

Ranger Mom
06-24-2009, 08:45 AM
I found it quite humorous that T.O. and his partner Joanna Krupa were the first team to be eliminated....but good gosh, that woman is a straight up B#T&H!!!!

She was throwing out F-bombs right and left. Cutting down T.O. (who I was surprised just smiled and took it from her)....the only thing I heard him say back was, "I feel sorry for your boyfriend."!! :D

I actually kinda felt kinda bad for him having to be paired up with her!!!!

Pick6
06-24-2009, 08:48 AM
TO did show respect and restraint towards her. Kudos to him for that.

44INAROW
06-24-2009, 08:48 AM
I wanted to watch it but already had my DVR set with 2 other shows. I'll go see if I can find it online...

pirate4state
06-24-2009, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I found it quite humorous that T.O. and his partner Joanna Krupa were the first team to be eliminated....but good gosh, that woman is a straight up B#T&H!!!!

She was throwing out F-bombs right and left. Cutting down T.O. (who I was surprised just smiled and took it from her)....the only thing I heard him say back was, "I feel sorry for your boyfriend."!! :D

I actually kinda felt kinda bad for him having to be paired up with her!!!!

Darn, I meant to watch, but was preoccupied with the UT game.

What channel was it on?

Pick6
06-24-2009, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state

What channel was it on?

ABC

BreckTxLonghorn
06-24-2009, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I wanted to watch it but already had my DVR set with 2 other shows. I'll go see if I can find it online...

With AT&T Uverse, you can record up to 4 shows at once....it's awesome.

rholl
06-24-2009, 09:56 AM
the show made her out to look like that...but...TO has been ran outta SAn Fran, Philly, Dallas, and now she talks bad about him.....there is no telling what went on behind the scenes that never made it to the screen!!! She made one comment about how she was gonna act like a prima donna just like he had been!
HMMMMM!!!

BreckTxLonghorn
06-24-2009, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by rholl
the show made her out to look like that...but...TO has been ran outta SAn Fran, Philly, Dallas, and now she talks bad about him.....there is no telling what went on behind the scenes that never made it to the screen!!! She made one comment about how she was gonna act like a prima donna just like he had been!
HMMMMM!!!

Talk about guilty until proven innocent.