PDA

View Full Version : Region 2 ALWAYS TUFF

Commerce Fan
09-23-2003, 04:34 PM
What is it about those east Texas boys that makes this region always the one to beat? Is it the size and speed or is it the quality of coaches or just good athletes??? What are your thoughts?

jr8803
09-23-2003, 07:02 PM
i think its a little of everything put together, because forney isnt that big, but also has some speed. we also have a real good coaching staff and some talent.

PurpleTiger12
09-23-2003, 07:02 PM
I agree region 2 is ALWAYS a good region... I think they have a combination of great athletes as well as good coaching.

eagle_fan
09-23-2003, 07:10 PM
Its the food... the good old east texas boys eat peas and taters and corn bread.. the boys out past austin eat to much mexician food ..

crzyjournalist03
09-23-2003, 07:12 PM
hey commerce fan, if I remember correctly, you said that Forney's coach was stuck, "in the dark ages" and that we don't play "real football". Just wondering what you think now?

espn1
09-23-2003, 07:28 PM
eagle_fan:
Its the food... the good old east texas boys eat peas and taters and corn bread.. the boys out past austin eat to much mexician food ..http://www.elcholo.com/images/menu_la_fud2.jpg
MUCHO COMIDA! POR LOS PEROS! VIVA BURNET!

Commerce Fan
09-24-2003, 06:57 AM
crzyjournalist03:
hey commerce fan, if I remember correctly, you said that Forney's coach was stuck, "in the dark ages" and that we don't play "real football". Just wondering what you think now?Hey crazy I was there last Friday and what i saw from commerce was PI-TI-FUL but at the same time I was not impressed by Forney at all. If i had a D1 QB i think i would be passing about 75% of the time and use the run about 25% but what I saw and have always seen (Even when old Max was there) is 75% run and 25% pass. This is the reason you have NEVER and probably will NEVER win the big one. Sorry about that! Most coaches are just too basic and predictable. Man I miss Coach LINWEVER.

Commerce Fan
09-24-2003, 08:05 AM
eagle_fan:
Its the food... the good old east texas boys eat peas and taters and corn bread.. the boys out past austin eat to much mexician food ..What is going on down in newton I thought yall might have something this year???? What is your take????

Matthew328
09-24-2003, 08:36 AM
There is NOTHING wrong with good mexican food...I may just have that for lunch!

Commerce Fan
09-24-2003, 08:44 AM
espn1:

eagle_fan:
Its the food... the good old east texas boys eat peas and taters and corn bread.. the boys out past austin eat to much mexician food ..http://www.elcholo.com/images/menu_la_fud2.jpg
MUCHO COMIDA! POR LOS PEROS! VIVA BURNET!Since i am not playing any more i may just have that for lunch too!!! YUM YUM