PDA

View Full Version : quite a commotion at the FORNEY and wills point basketball game

Jimbotex40
02-11-2003, 11:54 PM
we won, and the wp fball players were mouthing across the court so we started yelling back at them.

quintin cunnigan was bragging about goin to tcu and some lineman was bragging about byu i think.

we didnt have any awesome seniors this year, except jordan case. tt said they would have gave him a scholarship if they found out about him earlier, so he'll either go there or unt to walk on, or go to mcneese on a full ride.

the wp players cant say anything on where next years players will go cuz baylen laury is an awesome cb even though he gets more recognition for rb. caleb hanie is a great qb who will have a great season next year with not losing any of his wr's and gaining someone from some plano school i think.

i hope both of these guys will make the best decision and go to Texas A&M.

kaorder1999
02-12-2003, 12:14 AM
congrats forney....wow...got WP twice in playoffs in same year....

crzyjournalist03
02-12-2003, 09:42 AM
Well, that incident was pretty annoying, but the thing that got me was their little chanting during the second quarter. WP is down by six, and a Forney girl airs a three. For the next minute and a half on the clock (at least 3 minutes in real time), the football players from WP yell "Air Ball". Now, if they were up by 6, maybe it's a different story, but Forney at that point was in total control of the game, and the WP guys had no room to be taunting.

Jimbotex40
02-14-2003, 08:15 PM
very true