PDA

View Full Version : Hey Grant

PPHSfan
06-20-2009, 12:17 AM
Remember that time we shaved your head and super-glued the vienna sausages all over it and made you look like the play dough barber shop guy?

Gsquared
06-20-2009, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
Remember that time we shaved your head and super-glued the vienna sausages all over it and made you look like the play dough barber shop guy?
Yeah, the night in waco right? It was all fun until Derrick decided to put the Vienna's down lower, below the belt, on my....... That was not cool. It was like trying to find a needle in the hay stack when I tried to go to the little boys room after that.

PPHSfan
06-20-2009, 12:24 AM
Yeah, LOL, and then you took that playboy magazine into the closet and kept making those funny sounds for like six hours.

Gsquared
06-20-2009, 12:29 AM
Yeah, LOL, and then you took that playboy magazine into the closet and kept making those funny sounds for like six hours.
Yeah, I DO remember that. Those funny noises werent what you think they were though, I just had a tummy ache.

Gsquared
06-20-2009, 12:31 AM
Kinda like when my girl goes to bed and im watchin cinemax or showtime after dark in bed. She wakes up while the the best is shakin a little bit and she asks "what are you doin" and I say "im just scratchin honey, got back to sleep"

PPHSfan
06-20-2009, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Yeah, I DO remember that. Those funny noises werent what you think they were though, I just had a tummy ache.

I think I remember why your tummy hurt.
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/6300/dwarf1.jpg

Gsquared
06-20-2009, 12:43 AM
I think I remember why your tummy hurt.
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/6300/dwarf1.jpg
Was it Tacos or to mas cervesa or a combo of both?

PPHSfan
06-20-2009, 12:59 AM
I think it had to do with you following that Mexican Midget around with the chips and salsa in his sombrero.

turbostud
06-20-2009, 07:14 AM

Did you run into David Carradine in that closet?