PDA

View Full Version : Rocket..................

garciap77
06-18-2009, 10:42 PM
Is Brownwood still playing football this coming year? I heard @ the Whataburger in Early that you maybe just waited until you move down to 2A to compete?:D

:taunt:

:stirpot:

Sweetwater Red
06-18-2009, 11:18 PM
You know I have seen Rocket two times in person. The first time was when Brownwood played Wylie in Abilene. He appeared to be maybe 5'7" at the most. The second time was in Brownwood when he knew LHPM and RM were going to be there. Al of a sudden he was closer to 5'10". The only thing I can figure is..1. He was wearing high heels in an attempt to impress LHPM and RM with his heigth or 2...he grows faster than Brownwood's two WR's did last year.:confused:

ivchris
06-19-2009, 07:43 AM
I overheard a conversation at the Underwood's that he'd gone into some sort of witness protection program after all the smack talk from last football season. Some bookie was looking for him after he bet the family farm on the lions roaring through 2-3a. :D

garciap77
06-19-2009, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
You know I have seen Rocket two times in person. The first time was when Brownwood played Wylie in Abilene. He appeared to be maybe 5'7" at the most. The second time was in Brownwood when he knew LHPM and RM were going to be there. Al of a sudden he was closer to 5'10". The only thing I can figure is..1. He was wearing high heels in an attempt to impress LHPM and RM with his heigth or 2...he grows faster than Brownwood's two WR's did last year.:confused:

I think he might have been wearing these!

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/Banner8.jpg

:D

;)

Rocket
06-19-2009, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red

What in the world are you talking about? I am 5'9". And as I recall, you were too scared to approach me and truth be told, I was too scared to approach you, too. You looked like a serial killer and you are emotionally unstable at best.

I was wanting to impress people with my height? Man, what in the world are you talking about?!

espn1
06-19-2009, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Rocket
What in the world are you talking about? I am 5'9". And as I recall, you were too scared to approach me and truth be told, I was too scared to approach you, too. You looked like a serial killer and you are emotionally unstable at best.

I was wanting to impress people with my height? Man, what in the world are you talking about?! LMAO!

DaHop72
06-19-2009, 02:11 PM
You looked like a serial killer and you are emotionally unstable at best.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

BwdLion73
06-19-2009, 02:23 PM
"You looked like a serial killer and you are emotionally unstable at best."

Now thats a quote we can take to the meet and greets!

:clap: ;)

Rocket
06-19-2009, 03:01 PM
Yeah when I said 7th Grade D team football don't matter, the dude lost his mind. Everybody remember that?

Ranger Mom
06-19-2009, 03:06 PM
Yeah when I said 7th Grade D team football don't matter, the dude lost his mind. Everybody remember that?

I wouldnt' say he lost his mind...he was pissed and most people understood why.

Didn't you end up apologizing about that whole thing??

And....isn't it kinda crappy to bring it up again??

pirate4state
06-19-2009, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I wouldnt' say he lost his mind...he was pissed and most people understood why.

Didn't you end up apologizing about that whole thing??

And....isn't it kinda crappy to bring it up again??

Yes & Yes.

Do we chalk this up to Rocket being Rocket? :thinking:

Ranger Mom
06-19-2009, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Yes & Yes.

Do we chalk this up to Rocket being Rocket? :thinking:

I think so.......and wasn't it the 7th grade B team....not the D team???:doh:

Sweetwater Red
06-19-2009, 03:54 PM

And you call me sissy?

Why don't you quit crying about a joke...that I've butchered
referencing your growth spurt to that of the two Brownwood
WRs...that you obviously took as a personal insult.:doh:

Better yet...

Why don't you grow some grapes and reply to my response in
the riddle thread? :thinking:

BaseballUmp
06-19-2009, 04:55 PM
:1popcorn:

uh oh things seem to be heating up

LionKing
06-19-2009, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
Is Brownwood still playing football this coming year? I heard @ the Whataburger in Early that you maybe just waited until you move down to 2A to compete?:D

:taunt:

:stirpot: When did Early get a Whataburger ???

wimbo_pro
06-19-2009, 11:47 PM
Oh crap...this is too funny!!!! Gotta love da Rocket Man!!!

garciap77
06-20-2009, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by LionKing
When did Early get a Whataburger ???

You mean it's in Brownwood? You better let them Early people know that, they seem to think it's in Early and they also seem to think they can whip them Lion's behinds. Early Fan, "Can’t wait until they drop to 2A so we can whip their behinds too!":D

P.S. Since, I was wearing my purple and gold, they did not realize I was not from Early!:D

;)

Looking4number8
06-20-2009, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by garciap77

P.S. Since, I was wearing my purple and gold, they did not realize I was not from Early!:D

;)

Yea, those Early people aint too bright sometimes.

Trashman
06-20-2009, 12:30 PM
Probably has something to do with those Awfull gold and purple uniforms.:D

RedWhiteBlue
06-23-2009, 10:42 AM
Don't be dissin' the purple and gold- unless it is a Wylie purple and gold....:devil:

BwdLion_80
06-23-2009, 11:22 AM
purple and gold sucks!:eek: :devil:

STANG RED
06-23-2009, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I think so.......and wasn't it the 7th grade B team....not the D team???:doh:

I'm willing to give Rocket a break here. After meeting him in person last season, I'm guessing he's much more familiar with the D team than the B. Seems like a perfectly understandable mistake to me. :devil: :D