PDA

View Full Version : Romo Out of Shape?

Bullaholic
06-18-2009, 12:50 PM
FarmersFan is going to eat this up with a spoon...:D
What do you think? Much ado about nothing-- or has Tony been eating a few too many of Jessica's biscuits?

http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/columnists/jennifer_floyd_engel/story/1435190.html

Keith7
06-18-2009, 01:08 PM
I doubt Jessica Simpson knows how to cook, but that could be the reason for him being out of shape.. too much fast food.. In all seriousness, Romo is overrated and that will show this year w/ no t.o. I feel bad for the cowgirls, their window of opportunity is already over after. Time to rebuild

Bullaholic
06-18-2009, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
I doubt Jessica Simpson knows how to cook, but that could be the reason for him being out of shape.. too much fast food.. In all seriousness, Romo is overrated and that will show this year w/ no t.o. I feel bad for the cowgirls, their window of opportunity is already over after. Time to rebuild

http://www.pcpros-tx.com/bullcrap.jpg

You wish, Eagle Boy......

pirate4state
06-18-2009, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
FarmersFan is going to eat this up with a spoon...:D
What do you think? Much ado about nothing-- or has Tony been eating a few too many of Jessica's biscuits?

http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/columnists/jennifer_floyd_engel/story/1435190.html

:eek: :eek: :eek:

OH MY GOD.........bahahahahahaha

:spitlol: :spitlol: :spitlol:

Bullaholic
06-18-2009, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:eek: :eek: :eek:

OH MY GOD.........bahahahahahaha

:spitlol: :spitlol: :spitlol:

LOL. I had you in mind when I posted this, P4S---maybe your afternoon will pickup now....:D

pirate4state
06-18-2009, 02:09 PM
LOL. I had you in mind when I posted this, P4S---maybe your afternoon will pickup now....:D

I didn't know it needed picking up! I've been just fine & dandy, thank you. :)

Bullaholic
06-18-2009, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I didn't know it needed picking up! I've been just fine & dandy, thank you. :)

If I said "black" you would say "white", you scorpion woman...:D

Farmersfan
06-18-2009, 02:13 PM
Funny! I try to be brutally honest and I get shot down from all sides............ but all kidding aside, do you REALLY want a QB that has to be told to get into shape??????

pirate4state
06-18-2009, 02:14 PM
If I said "black" you would say "white", you scorpion woman...:D

MAROON! :D

sinton66
06-18-2009, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Farmersfan
Funny! I try to be brutally honest and I get shot down from all sides............ but all kidding aside, do you REALLY want a QB that has to be told to get into shape??????

Didn't surprize me that majority opinion went against you.

Bullaholic
06-18-2009, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Farmersfan

My honest answer---Of course not. Question is---how far out of shape is he and, if so, is he willing to work hard to correct it?

Emerson1
06-18-2009, 02:24 PM
This "story" came from that famous anonymous source. Romo and Garrett have already denied any type of meeting took place. That is what you get from a second rate paper like the star telegram and jennifer engal.

Bullaholic
06-18-2009, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
This "story" came from that famous anonymous source. Romo and Garrett have already denied any type of meeting took place. That is what you get from a second rate paper like the star telegram and jennifer engal.

This may get interesting before it dies. Engel was on "The Michael Irvin Show" on ESPN earlier today stating that she stood by her sources.

pirate4state
06-18-2009, 02:35 PM
This "story" came from that famous anonymous source. Romo and Garrett have already denied any type of meeting took place. That is what you get from a second rate paper like the star telegram and jennifer engal. Damnit. Am I gonna have to actually read the article?

Farmersfan
06-18-2009, 02:36 PM

I heard they called to have a meeting but Romo couldn't fit through the door.

Emerson1
06-18-2009, 02:37 PM
This may get interesting before it dies. Engel was on "The Michael Irvin Show" on ESPN earlier today stating that she stood by her sources.
She works for ESPN radio, it's not that big of a deal that she went back into the studio to do that.

And it's Jennifer Engal if you have ever listened to her show or when she was on GAC you know why I might doubt what she writes from her "source"

Bullaholic
06-18-2009, 02:40 PM
She works for ESPN radio, it's not that big of a deal that she went back into the studio to do that.

And it's Jennifer Engal if you have ever listened to her show or when she was on GAC you know why I might doubt what she writes from her "source"

I thought the ESPN hosts quizzed her failrly hard about her article---she maintains that there is a difference between being out of shape and weight gain. She says she did not say Romo was fat.

jambo67
06-18-2009, 03:19 PM
Craig Miller at 1310 The Ticket reported Monday that he received hundreds of emails last year from listeners that stated their wives or girlfriends thought Romo had a flabby butt. Miller admitted he felt this was just the Anti-Romo faction talking smack at the time. But now it may have credence given the typical Cowboy November fade. I asked my wife to check out Romo's booty through-out the season to see if he's slacking on conditioning. Should I be concerned about her enthusiasm?

Electus Unus
06-18-2009, 03:24 PM
Some "leader"

Keith7
06-18-2009, 06:27 PM
Romo is a fat terd and that is just the way it is. I trust the little ball of hate's sources, for some reason, I really doubt a dieing newspaper would chance losing credibility for something like this.

Only Romosexuals would coddle big baby Tony and not hold him accountable for how he is. He has no passion for the game and merely goes through the motions like he is some rockstar because he shows up on TMZ sometimes. I love it though. I hope people let tony be tony, that can only be good for the Eagles.

Emerson1
06-18-2009, 06:37 PM
Romo is a fat terd and that is just the way it is. I trust the little ball of hate's sources, for some reason, I really doubt a dieing newspaper would chance losing credibility for something like this.

You of all people should know ST isn't going to question her sources because they want to run this story because it's is such "big news"

Farmersfan
06-18-2009, 07:39 PM

Only Romosexuals would coddle big baby Tony and not hold him accountable for how he is. He has no passion for the game and merely goes through the motions like he is some rockstar because he shows up on TMZ sometimes. I love it though. I hope people let tony be tony, that can only be good for the Eagles.

Romo has his issues but he is basically a good guy. If he works out his problems the Cowboys dominate. And even with all his downside I wouldn't trade Romo for McNabb. McNabb is the T.O. of QB's and is pretty much done.

SintonFan
06-18-2009, 09:23 PM
I doubt Jessica Simpson knows how to cook,
You are soooo wrong.
Jessica knows her "Chicken of the Sea".:p

Txbroadcaster
06-18-2009, 09:29 PM
This is not about Romo being out of shape..or not working hard

This about Dallas wanting him to change his IN SEASON routine to stay strong thu the season

here is the only problem with that..BOTH of the last two years he has had injuries which COULD have impacted how much he worked out in season

SintonFan
06-18-2009, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
This is not about Romo being out of shape..or not working hard

This about Dallas wanting him to change his IN SEASON routine to stay strong thu the season

here is the only problem with that..BOTH of the last two years he has had injuries which COULD have impacted how much he worked out in season
It is funny but I read in the SA Newspaper Wednesday that Tony had changed his diet and workouts to enable him to be better late in the season.
I think Keith7 has too much mercury in his system. :D