PDA

View Full Version : Official Announcement of my fantasy football plans thread.

eagles_victory
06-18-2009, 12:32 PM
I will soon be making an announcement on my status for fantasy football in the downlow league for the year 2009 and taking questions afterwards.

Sweetwater Red
06-18-2009, 12:46 PM
For what it's worth I think you should play.

eagles_victory
06-18-2009, 01:31 PM
I Cody Wynn will sign up to defend my title in the 3adownlow official fantasy football league. It is a great honor to be asked to compete again by the great staff of the downlow. While I would love to see JR2004 back as comish Im sure whoever the mods decide on will do a great job and we will have another good league this year.

While my number 1 goal is to repeat as champion I really want to wish everyone else who joins the league luck and urge them to participate each and every week. Thanks for your time guys Ill now take any questions you have to ask.

sahen
06-18-2009, 01:35 PM
if u didnt come back i wouldve known for sure that you did indeed believe iw as the better team just with some bad luck last year and were afraid of me...at least now i know your willing to defend your title and go toe to toe with me again this year...however i dont think i'll have the luck that i had last year so just letting you know, i plan on taking it this year...

eagles_victory
06-18-2009, 01:48 PM
Sahen I have a lot of respect for you and your squad however I keep hearing you thought you had the best team if thats the case then why were you in the losers bracket after round 1?

sahen
06-18-2009, 01:56 PM
bad week at the wrong time mixed with the team i was playing having one of their best weeks....it was unfortunate, thus the luck changing this year...to be the best ya gotta be lucky and good, i was just good last year....your team was the best cause they put it together when it mattered

too bad we dont have a keeper league, i couldve had a talk with the guys and got that sorted out lol...

we'll see what happens this year, i was actually more lucky than good last year since that was my first year to play in like 5 or 6 years and only my second time to ever play fantasy football...i watch all the games so i didnt expect to be bad but i was thinking middle of the pack, i got lucky on the risks i took in the draft (like michael turner in round 3 or something) and so i ended up being good, dunno if that will happen again...

pirate4state
06-18-2009, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
I Cody Wynn will sign up to defend my title in the 3adownlow official fantasy football league. It is a great honor to be asked to compete again by the great staff of the downlow. While I would love to see JR2004 back as comish Im sure whoever the mods decide on will do a great job and we will have another good league this year.

While my number 1 goal is to repeat as champion I really want to wish everyone else who joins the league luck and urge them to participate each and every week. Thanks for your time guys Ill now take any questions you have to ask.

:)

I will of course make all the bad decisions on draft day and somehow still manage to make the playoffs! :nerd: :D

eagles_victory
06-18-2009, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:)

I will of course make all the bad decisions on draft day and somehow still manage to make the playoffs! :nerd: :D I remember last year I ran through you in week 1 and had a choke hold on the league for the rest of the year.

jason
06-18-2009, 04:09 PM
I remember last year I ran through you in week 1 and had a choke hold on the league for the rest of the year. i beat you last year and came in 3rd overall...the armadillos will be a team to look out for in 2009....

sinton66
06-18-2009, 04:14 PM
I remember last year I ran through you in week 1 and had a choke hold on the league for the rest of the year.

Be nice to the next commish....

jason
06-18-2009, 04:16 PM
we need to have a league where everybody pitches in 10 t-shirts and the 1st and 2nd place winners split the t-shirts 70/30 or something like that....

eagles_victory
06-18-2009, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by jason
i beat you last year and came in 3rd overall...the armadillos will be a team to look out for in 2009.... Who sent you home in the playoffs? I rest my case.

Maroon87
06-18-2009, 06:11 PM

Romo and Witten being on the same page vs. Pittsburgh could've saved us from all of this...:doh: ;)

Still can't believe how that went down...

TheDOCTORdre
06-18-2009, 08:18 PM
i pray that there is room in the league for me....that way ya'll can see how the game is meant to be played

coach
06-18-2009, 09:47 PM
Who sent you home in the playoffs? I rest my case.

he beat you in the regular season but you beat him in the playoffs? his qb must have been tony romo