PDA

View Full Version : Smart aleck Doctor!

Old Cardinal
06-17-2009, 09:53 PM
This getting old is quite inconvenient--I went to the Dr. and told him I had fluid on my knee and he laughed and said, "You have got to start aiming better."

sinton66
06-17-2009, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Old Cardinal
This getting old is quite inconvenient--I went to the Dr. and told him I had fluid on my knee and he laughed and said, "You have got to start aiming better."

You should've put some fluid on his knee.:D

Old Green
06-17-2009, 10:20 PM
This getting old is quite inconvenient--I went to the Dr. and told him I had fluid on my knee and he laughed and said, "You have got to start aiming better." :D :2thumbsup

slingshot
06-18-2009, 01:41 PM
I'm gonna have to remember that one...

Bullaholic
06-18-2009, 01:52 PM
One of the Bridgeport grads from several years ago went on to become a podiatrist. A few years ago, I had such pain in my left arch that I could hardly walk, so I made an appointment. Before he came into the exam room, I took off my left shoe and sock and stuck a $100 bill between my toes. When he came in, I told him I wanted to just make sure that I got seen right away. He died laughing-----kept the $100----but laughed a lot.

lulu
06-18-2009, 06:21 PM

Old Card!!!!!!!!!I did not see that side of you when we met.:o