PDA

View Full Version : Bullaholic

Electus Unus
06-17-2009, 03:30 PM
When can bridgeport compete in the state tourney again for 7on7?

Bullaholic
06-17-2009, 03:31 PM
We can compete this season. I understand the Bulls will probably show up at a couple of the later tournaments.

Electus Unus
06-17-2009, 03:33 PM
alright and good news for them it is a shame they couldn't compete more last year(was it?). They could very well have won it all.

Bullaholic
06-17-2009, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Electus Unus
alright and good news for them it is a shame they couldn't compete more last year(was it?). They could very well have won it all.

I think we would have made a very good showing, but because things got out of hand in the torunament 2 years ago, we had to sit a couple years out.

Electus Unus
06-17-2009, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I think we would have made a very good showing, but because things got out of hand in the torunament 2 years ago, we had to sit a couple years out. I couldn't remember if it was last year or the year before. I remember walking to look at the tournament board and just happened to see the entire thing. Its crazy that moms were punching kids

Bullaholic
06-17-2009, 03:40 PM
I couldn't remember if it was last year or the year before. I remember walking to look at the tournament board and just happened to see the entire thing. Its crazy that moms were punching kids

My people are an angry people....:D

But that was an unfortunate incident with Athens, and I hope we never see a repeat of such behavior.

Ranger Mom
06-17-2009, 03:40 PM
Its crazy that moms were punching kids

:eek: For real??

midline
06-21-2009, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
:eek: For real??

Confirmed! Saw it too. Was actually watching that game. Athens won in what I would call an upset. Supposedly there were some racists comments going on from both B-port players and parents the entire game (got that from the ref). When they were shaking hands another comment flew it that was all she wrote. I would have to give the low-man award to the bridgeport side as there were parents throwing haymakers. Athens didn't have any parents there other than their parent coach. He was pulling kids off the pile. It was a pretty embarrassing site to see for all involved.

Bullaholic
06-22-2009, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by midline
Confirmed! Saw it too. Was actually watching that game. Athens won in what I would call an upset. Supposedly there were some racists comments going on from both B-port players and parents the entire game (got that from the ref). When they were shaking hands another comment flew it that was all she wrote. I would have to give the low-man award to the bridgeport side as there were parents throwing haymakers. Athens didn't have any parents there other than their parent coach. He was pulling kids off the pile. It was a pretty embarrassing site to see for all involved.

Let's just say there were enough "wrongs" on both sides and let it rest in peace....