PDA

View Full Version : Bearct1 : No respect for 3-3A Lamesa

rsjmann
10-22-2001, 09:30 AM
Bearcat1, I cannot beleive that you do not list the Lamesa v Greenwood game this week as one of the games of the week. I know wylie and sweetwater will be a great game too. Lamesa has not seemed to get your attention for any respect. You obviously have not looked at their schedule or you would have them in the top 10 for Region 1 even with 2 losses (Frebship 4A and Sweetwater). Well get ready to remove Greenwood after Friday because they will hace two losses also. Denver City played the weakest pre-district schedules in the state. Seminole could have wnet 5-0 with their schedule. Lamesa won district last year and have several key retruning starters yet Greenwood got your pick to win the district. I guess next year when Lamesa has 9 offensive and 8 defensive starters returning you will pick someone else. Give Lamesa the respect they have earned over the past few years and so far this year. Lamesa 35 Greenwood 14

bearcat1
10-24-2001, 05:45 PM
As I explained earlier...I did make my 10 picks. And I did pick Greenwood over Lamesa. I did ONE game of the week, and then illness prevented me from finishing the other 3 write-ups. This game was one of them, but it didn't get done b/c i am sick. I thought I was doing good to even make picks this week considering that I FEEL LIKE CRAP and have been sick for a week now. Why don't you try inquiring about something before you just go off assuming that which you know nothing about. I am aware of lamesa's returning talent. However, I picked greenwood to win the district, and I pick greenwood to win this game. If they don't, then I'm wrong. Big flippin deal. But those are my own personal picks and opinions. You don't have to like em or agree with em. This isn't the only district that I went out on a limb with. Over in district 8 I have picked Kennedale to win that in preseason, and this game as well. So don't flatter yourself, you're not the only one I've gone against. ps Lamesa was in my top 10 but came out after 2 losses. They are listed as a team to watch, and can re-enter when the time comes.

Originally posted by rsjmann:
Bearcat1, I cannot beleive that you do not list the Lamesa v Greenwood game this week as one of the games of the week. I know wylie and sweetwater will be a great game too. Lamesa has not seemed to get your attention for any respect. You obviously have not looked at their schedule or you would have them in the top 10 for Region 1 even with 2 losses (Frebship 4A and Sweetwater). Well get ready to remove Greenwood after Friday because they will hace two losses also. Denver City played the weakest pre-district schedules in the state. Seminole could have wnet 5-0 with their schedule. Lamesa won district last year and have several key retruning starters yet Greenwood got your pick to win the district. I guess next year when Lamesa has 9 offensive and 8 defensive starters returning you will pick someone else. Give Lamesa the respect they have earned over the past few years and so far this year. Lamesa 35 Greenwood 14

Da Mules
10-24-2001, 09:48 PM
Give them heque, bearcat1!

rsjmann
10-25-2001, 07:23 AM
Sorry, Did not know you were sick. Hope you get better. I was not dogging you and trying to tick you off. I was just trying to get you to notice a quality team that does not get much notice. Hopefully after Friday Night then Lamesa will move into Greenwood Top 10 slot. thanks.

Gfan
10-25-2001, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by rsjmann:
Sorry, Did not know you were sick. Hope you get better. I was not dogging you and trying to tick you off. I was just trying to get you to notice a quality team that does not get much notice. Hopefully after Friday Night then Lamesa will move into Greenwood Top 10 slot. thanks.

Gfan
10-25-2001, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Gfan:
I GUESS LAMESA WILL GET RESPECT WHEN THEY PALY SOMEONE LIKE GREENWOOD THIS WEEK AND I SEE GREENWOOD KICKING LAMESA BUTT ALL OVER THE FIELD THIS WEEK. I HAVE SEEN BOTH TEAMS PLAY AND I SEE A TEAM IN GREENWOOD THAT MIGHT HAVE A CHANCE AT TE TITLE THIS YEAR AND I DONT MEAN TH EDISRICT I MEAN STATE. GOOD LUCK TO LAMESA AND HOPE YOU TAKE A BUTT KICKING WELL

rsjmann
10-26-2001, 02:38 PM
HEY GFAN, IF GREENWOOD PLAYS LIKE YOU SPELL THEN LAMESA'S JV COULD BEAT GREENWOOD. GREENWOOD WILL NOT WIN STATE BECAUSE THEY WILL RUN INTO SWEETWATER OR BALLINGER AND THAT WILL BE THE END OF THEIR SEASON.THEY MIGHT EVEN NOT MAKE IT OUT FO THE DISTRICT WHEN LAMESA BEATS THEM AND THEN DENVER CITY AND BROWNFIELD BEATS THEM.

Gfan
10-26-2001, 03:44 PM
ok...whatever you say,will sweetwater make it out of their district? just a question to the man that knows it all, And buy the way lamesa's j.v. got killed but the mighty rangers lastnight. good luck to your team this friday night, who ever that might be.

rsjmann
10-28-2001, 06:23 PM
HEY GFAN, I AM READY FOR MORE EXCUSES AS TO WHY GREENWOOD GOT THEIR BUTTS KICKED BY LAMESA. YA'LL BETTER WORRY ABOUT DENVER CITY AND BROWNFIELD.