PDA

View Full Version : Joe Buck's new show

Keith7
06-16-2009, 08:32 PM
Let me first say that I'm not a fan of Joe Buck by any means. I can't stand the guy when he is announcing any sport, but I have to say I felt sorry for him last night when that guy came on his show and made a complete fool of himself. Did anyone else see what happened?

DDBooger
06-16-2009, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
Let me first say that I'm not a fan of Joe Buck by any means. I can't stand the guy when he is announcing any sport, but I have to say I felt sorry for him last night when that guy came on his show and made a complete fool of himself. Did anyone else see what happened? You mean Artie Lange? I thought that was the funniest part of the whole thing.

Trashman
06-16-2009, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
You mean Artie Lange? I thought that was the funniest part of the whole thing.

Artie Lange? Wasn't he the bar tender on Love Boat? LOL

Txbroadcaster
06-16-2009, 09:35 PM
You mean Artie Lange? I thought that was the funniest part of the whole thing.

it was funny as far as it being a train wreck, but IMO nothing Artie said was funny

Electus Unus
06-16-2009, 09:35 PM
Joe Buck = good baseball announcer

everything else he sucks

Keith7
06-16-2009, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by Electus Unus
Joe Buck = good baseball announcer

Perhaps if you're a yankees fan

DDBooger
06-16-2009, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
it was funny as far as it being a train wreck, but IMO nothing Artie said was funny that's what I meant, Buck looked like, "my gawd, my show is ruined!" lmao, I don't know why, but it cracked me up to see a show bomb so bad! Poor guy, the commercials for it were better. The old peanuts guy who hit him! :D :D

Keith7
06-16-2009, 10:12 PM
that's what I meant, Buck looked like, "my gawd, my show is ruined!" lmao, I don't know why, but it cracked me up to see a show bomb so bad! Poor guy, the commercials for it were better. The old peanuts guy who hit him! :D :D

Have you seen the clip of Steve-O on Adam Carolla's old show? now that was funny

DDBooger
06-16-2009, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
Have you seen the clip of Steve-O on Adam Carolla's old show? now that was funny youtube Tom Green Show and chainsaw and desk. hahaha