PDA

View Full Version : CWS bracket???

STANG RED
06-16-2009, 05:35 PM
I have to go to Omaha tonight for meetings the next 2 days. I'd like to take in a game or two at the CWS tomorrow evening, but I'm having trouble finding the brackets to see what game times are. Anybody know where I can go?

DaHop72
06-16-2009, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by STANG RED
I have to go to Omaha tonight for meetings the next 2 days. I'd like to take in a game or two at the CWS tomorrow evening, but I'm having trouble finding the brackets to see what game times are. Anybody know where I can go? Well of course we know where you can go..........:devil: :devil: oh, to find the brackets.:D :D

DaHop72
06-16-2009, 05:44 PM
http://www.ncaa.com/brackets/2009/ncaa_bracket_DI_baseball.html

STANG RED
06-16-2009, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
Well of course we know where you can go..........:devil: :devil: oh, to find the brackets.:D :D

:tisk: Dont be jealous old man. Just because I'm getting to go and your NOT, is no reason to be nasty. :p :taunt: :evillol: :wave:

Looks like Arkansas vs. Virginia is my only choice tomorrow.:(
What the heck, I may just go to enjoy the atmosphere anyway.

Sweetwater Red
06-16-2009, 06:08 PM
I'm sitting here waiting for the UT game to start. Hopefully Kendall might get to pitch in relief in this one.:D

STANG RED
06-16-2009, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
I'm sitting here waiting for the UT game to start. Hopefully Kendall might get to pitch in relief in this one.:D

I never got a chance to see them play this year. Has Kendall gotten to see much action? I'll watch as much as I can tonight, but will be on the road by 8:30. I'd love to see him pitch again though. I only got to see him pitch once or twice his senior year in HS.

Sweetwater Red
06-16-2009, 07:05 PM
Has ten appearances in relief this year. I believe one of his season highlights was pitching for shut out innings against Baylor.

I can't search right now. But you should. He has a good stat line for a reliever. I think he is batting .293 also.