orange machine
06-15-2009, 10:19 PM
Who is all playing?

Matthew328
06-15-2009, 10:46 PM
I'd love to know...those Celina coaches are secretive about their tournament

orange machine
06-15-2009, 11:13 PM
Im pretty sure Pilot Point, Van Alstyne, Prosper, Love Joy and I think Nocona are all in it.

Matthew328
06-15-2009, 11:20 PM
I'd imagine these teams are in

Celina
PP
Melissa
Lovejoy
Princeton
Nevada Community
Aubrey
Gunter
Van Alstyne
Prosper
Nocona
Callisburg (I remember them coming for some reason)

orange machine
06-15-2009, 11:33 PM
That sounds right

Twirling Time
06-16-2009, 04:32 AM
Originally posted by Matthew328
I'd imagine these teams are in

Celina
PP
Melissa
Lovejoy
Princeton
Nevada Community
Aubrey
Gunter
Van Alstyne
Prosper
Nocona
Callisburg (I remember them coming for some reason)

Callisburg has a stud quarterback (Thor Long) who went to the Nike camp this past weekend and will only be a junior this fall. They will be a handful in this tournament. Community might be as well — I'm not sure if their QB graduated or not, but he was dang good. Celina better bring a lunch pail to work.

charlesrixey
06-16-2009, 06:45 AM
Originally posted by Twirling Time
Callisburg has a stud quarterback (Thor Long) who went to the Nike camp this past weekend and will only be a junior this fall. They will be a handful in this tournament. Community might be as well — I'm not sure if their QB graduated or not, but he was dang good. Celina better bring a lunch pail to work.

it will be good practice, but Celina has already wrapped up a berth in the finals so they are ineligible to win their own tournament

NTFan
06-16-2009, 11:06 AM
I was told that celina will be playing their younger kids during this tournament.....since they have qualified already. They are holding some of the starters out that have minor injuries and playing some of the older kids in different positions, just to get a look.