PDA

View Full Version : Caldwell Football

johnhenryfaulk
10-23-2002, 06:23 PM
I saw Caldwell play and thought they were very good. Their last two losses have been against quality opponents.I don't understand how anyone can get down on that program. They have improved immensely from a year ago.I didn't realize the expectations of the community were that high.Just out of curiosity,how many times has Caldwell made the playoffs in the past 20 years?

honeybee_04
10-23-2002, 10:05 PM
I'm not sure but I know all of the Caldwell guys work hard at what they do and I for one am proud of this season so far. Keep it up Guys! :D

hotstuff
10-23-2002, 10:58 PM
If my math is correct, I think they've made post-season five times since the 1950's. Future looks good for a young team, but some last quarter opportunities slipped through their fingers, I understand.

bviking
10-24-2002, 08:35 AM
I think the players and coaches at Caldwell appreciate those kind words. I am not sure how many times Caldwell has made the playoffs in the last 50 years, but if it is 5 times I think they will match that in the next 5 or 6 years. The kids have the fire and they listen to their coaches. I would not count them out this year either, they can roll of three wins and make the playoffs. They have lost some close games in the last 5 minutes of the game and they know they can win.

<small>[ October 24, 2002, 08:37 AM: Message edited by: bviking ]</small>

CHS_c/o_'05
10-24-2002, 10:14 AM
Yes, our guys do work very hard as well as all the other athletic programs in this school. The guys are very dedicated to football and want to win. We have some great players and if they can all just work together and not get mad when their down by a few points I know they can win. GO HORNETS BEAT MARLIN!!!!!!!

CHS_2004
10-24-2002, 03:14 PM
Our hornets are on the right track. Sure they have lost two games, but who hasn't. The players know what they have to do in order to play the game and are willing to play even under scrunity...GO HORNETS!!!!!

hotstuff
10-24-2002, 03:29 PM
That's the right attitude. Hang in there!