PDA

View Full Version : Darn you Wylie people

Looking4number8
06-12-2009, 09:52 AM
I have spent years nurturing and building a hate for A. Wylie with my daughter... In just two days in Abilene (most of the time at your stupid school with your recuriters.. i mean people) she now loves Wylie and the people there. All those years teaching her to hate Wylie..... gone in 48 hours... You guys suck..

At least Sweetwater, Snyder, Graham and Breckenrige are on the north squad. I still have a chance of keeping the hate there!!!

Cameron Crazy
06-12-2009, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by Looking4number8
I have spent years nurturing and building a hate for A. Wylie with my daughter... In just two days in Abilene (most of the time at your stupid school with your recuriters.. i mean people) she now loves Wylie and the people there. All those years teaching her to hate Wylie..... gone in 48 hours... You guys suck..

At least Sweetwater, Snyder, Graham and Breckenrige are on the north squad. I still have a chance of keeping the hate there!!! You are more than welcome to hate on us. :clap:

garciap77
06-12-2009, 10:04 AM

At least Sweetwater, Snyder, Graham and Breckenrige are on the north squad. I still have a chance of keeping the hate there!!!

Did she get to meet our crew?:D

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/DSC_2463-2.jpg

;)

garciap77
06-12-2009, 12:14 PM

Don't forget to tell you daughter to pick-up her IPHONE and 120G IPOD after the football game! Nobogey is giving them out to all the south players! :D

Sorry Snyder and Sweetwater! :D

;)

P.S. Hey "tigerchick2013"! Nobogey has Hannah Montana tickets for you!:D

;)

Lion_Addict
06-12-2009, 03:21 PM

PROPS.........:clap: :clap:

garciap77
06-12-2009, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Lion_Addict
PROPS.........:clap: :clap:

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/smiley_guy_sticking_out_tongue_lg_c.gif

cr180t
06-12-2009, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by garciap77
Did she get to meet our crew?:D

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd185/garciap77/DSC_2463-2.jpg

;)

Those guys called our Wylie game last year. I knew I had seen them before:D

DaHop72
06-12-2009, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by cr180t
Those guys called our Wylie game last year. I knew I had seen them before:D :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

ivchris
06-17-2009, 10:10 PM

Well, this Wylie dad loves Brownwood. I've spent years and years (ask around) telling anyone that would listen that Wylie and Brownwood belong in the same district. Yes, ever since Underwood's left Abilene, I've been a big proponent of Abilene Wylie vs Brownwood. :D

garciap77
06-17-2009, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by ivchris
Well, this Wylie dad loves Brownwood. I've spent years and years (ask around) telling anyone that would listen that Wylie and Brownwood belong in the same district. Yes, ever since Underwood's left Abilene, I've been a big proponent of Abilene Wylie vs Brownwood. :D

Where have you been? I've see you doing the drive by my house, but not stop to help me mow the lawn!:D

;)

ivchris
06-17-2009, 10:28 PM
LOL......I've been around, going through a merger at work that is starting to grey my hair. I thought you had moved in down the street or I've just been very non-observant. How long have you been there?

garciap77
06-17-2009, 10:34 PM
LOL......I've been around, going through a merger at work that is starting to grey my hair. I thought you had moved in down the street or I've just been very non-observant. How long have you been there?

Dang!!!!!!!!!! About 12 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

P.S. I figured the only Low Rider parked in Abilene Wylie would have given you a clue!:D

;)

ivchris
06-17-2009, 10:37 PM
You've kidding? I saw you working in your garage, probably the first time I've seen you outside there and told my wife that I thought you had moved in down there........lol. Dang, I had now clue you lived that close by.

garciap77
06-17-2009, 10:40 PM
You've kidding? I saw you working in your garage, probably the first time I've seen you outside there and told my wife that I thought you had moved in down there........lol. Dang, I had now clue you lived that close by.

Just don't the Sweetwater and Bownwood posters know where I live!:D

;)

ivchris
06-17-2009, 10:45 PM
Your secret's safe with me!

garciap77
06-17-2009, 10:46 PM
:2thumbsup

nobogey72
06-18-2009, 09:25 AM

You will learn to hate us again when you see our new stadium and jumbo-tron (which is much bigger than yours). :D :D

I'm glad your daughter had a good time and doesn't hate us. If I lived somewhere else, I would probably hate Wylie also.:thinking:

Sweetwater Red
06-18-2009, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72
You will learn to hate us again when you see our new stadium and jumbo-tron (which is much bigger than yours). :D :D

Rumor around Sweetwater is a local business is going to purchase
a jumbo-tron for the Bowl that dwarfs Shotwell's.:taunt:

nobogey72
06-18-2009, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Rumor around Sweetwater is a local business is going to purchase
a jumbo-tron for the Bowl that dwarfs Shotwell's.:taunt:

A jumbo tron that big would be a perfect target for a "drive-by". Not that I would ever suggest that to any of Wylie's "underground" people. The Snyder "underworld" would probably beat us to it anyway.:taunt: :taunt: :smoker: :smoker:

Looking4number8
06-18-2009, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by nobogey72

No problem with me, it the kid I worry about. I hate everybody in HS football that is not Brownwood. Especially those with that nasty purple color.... you know, Wylie, LH, Early. I would never cheer for those teams... at least not out loud

garciap77
06-18-2009, 12:13 PM
No problem with me, it the kid I worry about. I hate everybody in HS football that is not Brownwood. Especially those with that nasty purple color.... you know, Wylie, LH, Early. I would never cheer for those teams... at least not out loud
Hey! L48 that reminds me. Did you take my purple Wylie Football cap with the 2004 State Chapionship design by mistake when we were at the Wings. I lost track of it. RED says he did not take!:(

;)

Lion_Addict
06-18-2009, 12:16 PM
Hey! L48 that reminds me. Did you take my purple Wylie Football cap with the 2004 State Chapionship design by mistake when we were at the Wings. I lost track of it. RED says he did not take!:(

;)

Was wondering what the hell that cap was doing on that little dog I saw him sacrificing when I drove by the other day :eek:
Couldn't make out everything, but now it all makes sense :D

Looking4number8
06-18-2009, 12:18 PM

;)

No, did not even see it. I will check with Seth. He played for Early. He could have grabbed it by mistake. Lord knows he will be at the house again as soon as Sayla gets off work!

garciap77
06-18-2009, 12:23 PM
No, did not even see it. I will check with Seth. He played for Early. He could have grabbed it by mistake. Lord knows he will be at the house again as soon as Sayla gets off work!

Thanks! Just don't let that, "I can't make it the to the game" guy(Lion Addict) get of hold of it, who know that he'll do with it!:D

;)

Sweetwater Red
06-18-2009, 12:23 PM
Lord knows he will be at the house again as soon as Sayla gets off work!

Okay it all makes sense now. I guess I missed you introducing him.
I figured he was your, her, or both of ya'lls son.:doh:

Looking4number8
06-18-2009, 12:29 PM
Okay it all makes sense now. I guess I missed you introducing him.
I figured he was your, her, or both of ya'lls son.:doh:

No, he is Sayla's tag along boyfreind. He hangs at the house all the time... Boy can sure eat a lot. She is gonna have to break up with him so my grocery bill will go down.:) :)

Sweetwater Red
06-18-2009, 12:54 PM
No, he is Sayla's tag along boyfreind. He hangs at the house all the time... Boy can sure eat a lot. She is gonna have to break up with him so my grocery bill will go down.:) :)

Put him to work. Show him where you keep the lawnmower and
stuff.:thinking:

Looking4number8
06-18-2009, 01:17 PM
Put him to work. Show him where you keep the lawnmower and
stuff.:thinking:

funny thing, I do that all the time. Kid learned how to build a picinic table last week. yesterday he learned how to hang a door. His dad should be thankfull

garciap77
06-18-2009, 04:32 PM
funny thing, I do that all the time. Kid learned how to build a picinic table last week. yesterday he learned how to hang a door. His dad should be thankfull

:thinking: Did you mean future DAD?:D

;)