PDA

View Full Version : Lakers win game 4

wildstangs
06-11-2009, 11:53 PM
Orlando's horrible free throw shooting killed them down the stretch tonight. Fisher is the man for LA tonight and the lakers showed they wanted it more than the magic.

DDBooger
06-12-2009, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by wildstangs
Orlando's horrible free throw shooting killed them down the stretch tonight. Fisher is the man for LA tonight and the lakers showed they wanted it more than the magic.
"cause they didn't hold anything back"

- Dan Fouts

STAggie
06-12-2009, 08:09 AM
The Magic lost this game because of inexperience and a lack of testicular fortitude down the stretch. However the Lakers were helped along by a blatant offensive foul that was a no call. Any other player in the league would have been whistled for that, even Lebron. I also think Peitrus (spelling?) did the right thing. He was sending a statement at the end of the game that this is our homecourt and what Pau did was in bad taste. That is a situation where you run the clock out not go up for another dunk to pad your stat line. I hope the magic can come out and win at least one more, I would love this series to go to 7 games but I just don't think the Magic are mentally tough enough to get it there.

Farmersfan
06-12-2009, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by DDBooger
"cause they didn't hold anything back"

- Dan Fouts

"Shut up, Brent!"

Phil C
06-12-2009, 08:33 AM
In spite of the sorry officiating which seems to be going both ways anyway and evens out Orlando let this one get away. The series is over because no way can Orlando win three straight against LA especially since two of them will be in LA if they get that far. I am happy for Kobe and Phil Jackson though. Not so much for Fisher after he spat at Utah fans. Too bad he had to be the big hero last night.

BILLYFRED0000
06-12-2009, 08:49 AM
Well I never doubted kobe and the lakers would win this one. Just too tough