PDA

View Full Version : A Little Help

STAggie
06-10-2009, 09:41 AM
If you guys could please say a prayer or just keep me in your thoughts the next few days. I have my first interview for a teaching/coaching job on the 16th and I am already very nervous. Also, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Ranger Mom
06-10-2009, 09:45 AM
Good luck!!!

I have my fingers crossed!
http://www.uk-aquarist.com/images/smilies/fingers_crossed.gif

Bullaholic
06-10-2009, 09:51 AM
Be yourself, do your best, and don't worry about it. The rest is out of your hands. Best of Luck.

pirate4state
06-10-2009, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Be yourself, do your best, and don't worry about it. The rest is out of your hands. Best of Luck.

+1

Good luck!

mwynn05
06-10-2009, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by STAggie
If you guys could please say a prayer or just keep me in your thoughts the next few days. I have my first interview for a teaching/coaching job on the 16th and I am already very nervous. Also, any advice would be greatly appreciated. I had my first on friday....and i would its kind of a good thing if it isn't your ideal job, the job i interviewed for i would gladly take after going to the school meeting they administrators but its not in teh geographic area i was ideally looking for anyways in my interview it was me and three principals and they were asking me questions such as if we walk into your classroom what will we see what kind of teacher will you be how will you reach the kid in your class who just seems to not be getting it, and how will you incorporate testing into your classroom, but the hardest question i thought was this...tell us about you....anything else PM me of if you know of anywhere that might be a good place to work do the same haha

waterboy
I'll definitely say a prayer for you. I look at it like this, there's no need to be too nervous, just look at it as an opportunity. The most important thing is to relax, be yourself, and be prepared. In other words, practice. If they (the interviewers) can't accept you for who you are, then it wasn't meant to be, and you wouldn't be happy there in the first place.

44INAROW
Originally posted by Bullaholic
+2 and get a good night's sleep on the 15th... ;)

STAggie
06-10-2009, 10:13 AM
Thanks to all for the advice and keeping me in your prayers. This job come with two subjects to teach and 3 sports to coach but I really really think it is the best fit for me.

LH Panther Mom
06-10-2009, 06:01 PM
Best of luck!

garciap77
06-10-2009, 06:09 PM
Prayers from Wylie! Good Luck!:)

SintonFan
06-10-2009, 06:16 PM
Good Luck!!!:clap: :clap: :)

STAggie
06-10-2009, 10:52 PM
Once again thanks to everyone for the kind words. Will keep the board updated with how it goes.

STAggie
06-16-2009, 10:01 PM
Interview went amazing. Should know something by the end of the week. Thanks to everyone who said a prayer or thought of me.