PDA

View Full Version : How do I find this out???

Ranger Mom
06-09-2009, 04:32 PM
On our way home from Austin Sunday, we were on 290/71 headed to Llano. We had not yet got to Bee Cave when the traffic came to a screeching halt.

We sat there a few minutes and a firetruck and ambulance went by. Several minutes later a DPS officer drove by with lights and sirens on and 2 plain cars with flashers on following him.

Finally, after about 45 minutes the traffic started moving....when we got further down the road they were sending us the other side of the road.

There was a horribly mangled motorcycle laying in our lane. We counted 4 shoes....a man's pair and what looked like a little girl shoes and pink socks!:(

I cannot find anything that tells about this wreck, and since I am not 100% sure where I was at at the time, I don't really even know what to google.

It has been on my mind since I saw it.

Sweetwater Red
06-09-2009, 04:34 PM
Can you narrow it down to a particular county?

Ranger Mom
06-09-2009, 04:39 PM
If the map I just looked at is correct, we were still in Travis County!

Sweetwater Red
06-09-2009, 04:44 PM
Well I did a google search of Bee Cave, Texas. But the page
won't load so I can see what is near by.

Ranger Mom
06-09-2009, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
Well I did a google search of Bee Cave, Texas. But the page
won't load so I can see what is near by.

We weren't that far out of Austin on 71....and we weren't to Bee Cave yet.

Seeing those little shoes scattered around like that made me sick!

I am hoping the fact that I can't find anything about it means they were okay...or at least not dead.

It keeps bringing me back to a story about a motorcycle accident that happened earlier that morning, where someone DID die!!!

Sweetwater Red
06-09-2009, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
We weren't that far out of Austin on 71....and we weren't to Bee Cave yet.

Seeing those little shoes scattered around like that made me sick!

I am hoping the fact that I can't find anything about it means they were okay...or at least not dead.

It keeps bringing me back to a story about a motorcycle accident that happened earlier that morning, where someone DID die!!!

It is definitely a sad deal. You may be able to find it here.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=travis+county+texas+blotter+&btnG=Search&aq=f&oq=&aqi=